[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Multiple are working fine here, so you might have to give some more information about what is going wrong in your case…

Zigbee can be very complicated. Sure you checked every little thing that can go horribly wrong?

Same here.
Changed battery, no difference.
Seems to be added like it should as an end device.
Have added another temperature device today from different supplier, and that worked fine.
Tried several times.

Connects fine, but no values is shown

will aqara homey app support u200?

1 Like

Device is already supported through Matter.

Will aqara homey pro support new presence sensor fp1e?

How can i calibrate my Curtain Driver E1?
Without removing the curtain?

Simply perform it using buttons

Please any help related to new presence sensor FP1E zigbee connection but seems like current aqara homey app is not supporting this new device

You’re going to have to wait.

okey thanks for you reply, waiting to be allowed this interesting new device

anyone from the team?

I’m sure you think this is the best device in the world and it needs to be supported now, but that’s how everyone thinks about their unsupported devices.

Should be the same, but it’s not the same.

Each single device must be supported by the app so that it works properly. Just from the different names you can see that they are definitely not the same devices. And neither in this topic nor in the App Store is the Aqara E1 wall switch mentioned as supported.
Even if an old and a new version of a device are sold under the same name, the new version must be added in most cases to ensure that it works properly.

Yes I understand, that’s clear. My question is: isn’t it a some kind of “copy paste” integration as the hardware is the same setup and same functionality? Can I expect this to be integrated too?

I’m not a coder, so I can’t answer the question.

To be honest, no.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that (new) devices will be integrated. Only the app developer can answer that question.

does the developer ever write in here? :slight_smile:

Yes, occasionally, currently probably taking free time during summer…

2 Likes

Hi all,
I have a Aqara Smart Plug for my freezer and refrigerator to measure the power consumption. It is always on and that worked perfect until now. Somehow yesterday and the day before the Aqara app switches the plug off, it didn’t do this before. See my settings below:

I’m lost, settings seem fine to me… not very handy for a refrigerator and freezer if they are turned off all night. :upside_down_face:
Any idea?