[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Try Maintenance -Repair…

I am having issues with the Door and Window Sensor T1 in Homey. The T1 sensors pair with homey, but they do not report the battery status or connection status. In developer tools it says the value for both in “null” where the non-T1 Aqara Door and Window Sensors have a “false” value (as in there is no contact alarm). I have 4 T1 sensors, all work when paired with an Aqara Hub, but not with Homey.

this is intended as a report to the developer of the app (please advise if better done elsewhere), and any assistance from the community also appreciated.
regards

I have an T1 temp and humidity sensor and I have no data readings from it. Do you have any solutions? Maybe an update soon.

If you have HP23 - go to https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee and check last seen for your T1 sensor - if it’s not withing minutes (<1 hour), check the battery and if it’s OKay or even replacing battery do not help, try to do Maintenance - Repair or re-include without removing the device.

@TedTolboom , if you are still around, FYI … T1 temp. sensor lumi.sensor_ht.agl02 have some inconsistencies with readings of Pressure and Battery , the rest (Humidity, Temperature) seems to be fine.

New battery and tried repairing no joy.

Firmware is 2019 is this correct

There are many other that have problems with this sensor, so maybe a update will be needed

…Works for me on Homey 2023 - but have it only 2nd week. You are which Homey, which firmware ?

No joymeans what exactly, can you elaborate ? Does the maintenance-re-adding works ?
What https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee shows after maintenance?

I have Homey pro 23 with version 12.0.0

When I re adding the sensor it refreshes in developer but I have no data reading

When I do a short press on the reset button it doesn’t light up with one flash. Isn’t that wrong. Maybe the sensor has a failure

When you press it, you perform effective range test. Depending on the distance and quality of the signal, it should blink (I don’t recall exactly but I usually get 2-3 blinks). It’s also quick test to see if device is still within Zigbee Network, I guess you must always get multiple blinks not just one (can’t test right now so anyone feel free to confirm).
If you get no Blink at all but you were still able to (re)pair/perform maintenance , it’s really strange.

When you performed maintenance, did you perform it in close distance?
You can also completely remove device and add it again from close distance, I had another sensor I was able to fix only buy removing it but was already longer time ago.

I tried to par it with IKEA Dirigera app and it works. It send all the data. There must be bugs in Aqara appen in Homey.

Do you mean IKEA Hub? If so, you did not read what I wrote on pairing it again…

Yes I did that but it was the same error no data from sensor

I have several Aqara H1 both controlling NonSmart Lights and some SmartLights using the Aqara Decoupled mode and Automations via Google Home.

I wanted to move all this to the advanced flows on Homey Pro but it seems that it doesn’t support the Decoupled Mode neither using the Aqara Hub M2. When I activate it it works perfectly on Google Home but Homey Pro only recognises the Relay Activation to use on the Flows

When I add the switch to the Homey Pro App I lose the decoupled mode functionality

Can some one help me with this issue? Is there any possibility to support decoupled mode for the H1 on the Homey Pro directly?

Thank you

Aqara Door and Windows Sensor T1 issue. Will pair/install but no readings. No contact alarm. No Battery status.

1 Like

hi why does QBKG41LM not work? should be the same double switch as the H1…
can you adapt that?

edit: i can connect it but it gets only added as an unknown zigbee device and only the left switch works

Still no solution of getting values from Aqara Temperature and humidity sensor T1?
Connects fine, but no values is shown