[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I did yes! Started everything over again and brought it a bit closer to the HP - then I got it connected! :slight_smile:

Cool! Inside the original aqara app for homey or another one?

Hello I’ve bought the cube device and try to install it on my box homey. But it didn’t success and the results was a Zigbee generic device.
The reference of the cube is T1 Pro
Thanks for helping me

That device isn’t supported.

Do you know if it will be supported in the future?
Thanks for your feedback
Have a nice day

Yes, it will be.

I just pressed “add device” in Homey and used Matter. Then pressed “set” on the lock and typed in the matter code - and then it found it! :slight_smile:

Is there a release date ?
Thanks

No

1 Like

How do I set Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 to use an external Aqara temperature sensor as it’s reference?

I have 11 window/door sensors and had them all connected to Homey. After moving, I removed everything, reset Homey, updated it, reinstalled all the apps, and now I want to add all the devices again. Unfortunately, the 11 window/door sensors are not working properly. I take the battery out, then put it back in. In the Homey app, I select “add window/door sensor.” I get the Zigbee window, click on continue, then hold the button on the sensor for 3 seconds. The light flashes blue, but nothing happens. None of them work. What could be the problem?

Any idea if Aqara H1 triple Rocker will be supported?

1 Like

Nope :frowning:

That’s quite sad since D1 was. Might have to remove my H1 and get D1.

Only developer can comment unfortunately :confused:

went into aqara when building new house more than a year and using D1 as reference seems like it wont be the case to follow.

Should have gone with Tuya at least I wont be dependent on it. Have to swap out of H1 in this case to avoid disappointment for future

I have an Aqara light sensor GZGCGQ11LM, but it sees it as an unknown device?

That means it’s not supported (yet).

Okay thanks, hopefully support will come soon

My Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) doesn’t report power (watt) anymore. What can I do?