[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

If HUE Bulbs is route, it think it is , 90 route and 20 endpoint. also 2 brigde in network

Yes, Hue bulbs are routers (provided that they are added to Homey’s Zigbee network, not through the Hue hub). 90 should be plenty.

They are in Homey, no HUE hub

More info :slight_smile: add new aqara door sensor, no connection aften add. Add sonoff door sensor, everything works.

Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)

@TedTolboom
This issue is discussed earlier, but no solution.

I have bought Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral), SSM-U01, 6970504213296
That are listed as compatible according to the list.

My problems:
Have tried the 3 methodes listed above earlier. I have bought 4, have tried to add the device to my Homey Pro 23, with Aqara App v1.9.0 = Pairing fails.

Pairing methode:
Add thru the app, choose device = Pairing fails.
Add as an unknown device = Pairing fails.
Tried all 4, one at the time, many times = Pairing fails.
Tried reset the unit, then add to Homey = Pairing fails.
Rebooted Homey, then add the device = Pairing fails.

Tried a different random Zigbee unit = Pairing complete.
So this Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) is not possible to add?

Product:

Error:

Our crystal balls are broken today, you have to provide a bit more information other than “it’s not working”.

Updated.

Seriously, nobody knows what you mean by “no luck”. Pairing fails? You get errors? The device doesn’t work when controlled through Homey?

Updated with pictures from the pairing.
And added a translation “No luck” to “Pairing Fails”.

The unit is not able to connect/add to Homey at all.

That’s a generic Zigbee error that is unrelated to the app. You should contact Athom about it (and when they refer back to the app developer, tell them that they are wrong because it’s the pairing process that’s failing, which falls outside of the responsibility of the app developer).

Perfect. Then I can refered this case to Athom.

Rather than once again asking if/when support for the Cube T1 Pro will be added… is there anything anyone of us can do to help with this? Test stuff, code stuff, whatever?

Any progress with this SRTS-A-01? Is it supported in Homey or not?

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Hi All,

For my roller shutter i would like to use a xiaomi t1 lightsensor.
Yhe problem is that i cannot find it anywhere for sale.
I see often that it will never be in stock again. End off life?
I would like to have a not so expensive solution for it.
Is de t1 bad? doesn’t it work? Whats another option beside the t1.
Motionsensor doesn’t do the trick unfortunatly.

Thanks Frans

Or these (not the T1 but should be supported):

For so far as I know, the T1 light sensor is still not supported right ?

Depends on what you choose. If it is available as “Choice” item then you can choose items worth over €10 and get free 7 or 8 day shipping. Works as a charm.
And even it is longer shipping, most items are received within 3 to 5 weeks. That’s better than havng nothing because it is not available everywhere.

1 Like

No idea :man_shrugging:t3: I’m just answered their question.

1 Like

Does anyone know when there will be support for the US version of the Aqara Smart Plug?