[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hey!
Just wanted to see if you got an update to this problem? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Will there ever be a fix for the Aqara switch H1 single w/neitral? There are no consumption monitoring available…

When using the Wireless Mini Switch T1 in flows I can not select pressed 4x.
5x is an option but 4x is not.

Will the Aqara Motion Sensor P2 work with this app?

You don’t need this application, you can add it directly through matter and use it.

Roger that, Thank you!

Hi there all. Currently using the Aqara Radiator Thermostat and was just wondering how I update the firmware without the Aqara hub?? Is it even possible through Homey Pro?

No, it’s not.

Damn… I seem to have found a weakness here. Lol.

Roller Shade Driver E1 stop working. I have 3 Roller Shade Driver E1, 2 is suddenly stop working. I can remove and add them again but no control. network request failed. I have updated them to newest version. Aqara app is 1.9. Any ideas ?

So you are on HP19?

Did you try to add them before or after you updated? What was the version you were previously on?

Last but not least , even developer is probably not here daily, have you generated diagnostic report with detailed description of the problem?

Hi, HP2023. Add to aqura HUB, update (v0.0.0_1530), remove them. Add them to Homey pro 23, looks fin, but no control, Network request failed.

Aha, so you updated firmware of Roller Shade Driver E1 to v0.0.0_1530, I misunderstood you updated Aqara app - just to be sure, you are not latest version Aqara App for Homey | Homey ?

Anyway, you added them with or without removal ? If without removal, try to add them after removal, with script you can fix the flows (search forum, you will need to mark IDs prior removal).

If all fails and you are on latest Aqara and did also device removal, in that case go to Homey Developer Tools and do the device interview and share it here using
quote and hope that Ted will react, unless he is already aware.

Thanks, they strange is one of 3 is working. yes 1.9 Aqara app, yes i remove them before add to Homey. In developer ping timeout on 2 roller and works fin on one. Interview say not available.

from Developer and my 110 other Zigbee devices works and on out of 3 aqara roller

This is an issue with your Zigbee network, not with the Aqara app.

all other is working. I have also tried add other zigbee after aqara roller, they works ?

Zigbee apps are really high-level: they only receive events from Homey’s core, and send commands back to it. So the lower-level stuff like handling connections, pairing, interviews, etc, are handled by Homey’s core and not the apps.

So why this is happening is a bit of a mystery (perhaps a bad device?), but falls outside of the purview of the app.

ok, thanks. i do not hope it is due to many zigbee device 110, in network

It could be, depending on the amount of Zigbee router devices you have. Zigbee controllers can only handled a limited amount of directly connected devices and depend on router devices to extend the mesh.

How many router devices do you have?