[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi all,
I’m looking for a new zigbee switch, and found the Aqara Wireless Mini Switch T1 which looks great.
In the description of the app is only mentioned that single click is supported.
Is double click and long press also supported in a flow card?

Hello. Still no fix for the Wall switch H1 single w/neutral reguarding power monitoring…?

The update of the new aqara app version (1.9.0) seems to have caused 3 aqara devices to lose their connection to the homey.
That brings me to a shortcoming of the homey - it does not inform you at all about offline devices.

Probably unrelated to the app (apps don’t handle connection to Zigbee devices themselves), try a PtP.

I expect the T1 switch works in the same way as the other mini switches. To use “long press”, “2x press” etc., the following flow card must be used:

These are the options of my Wireless Mini Switch (Model WXKG11LM / lumi.remote.b1acn01):

(Sorry, only in German :wink:)

1 Like

Thanks @DirkG, good to know.
I thought there would be seperate cards for double click and long click.

P tP didn’t help. Had to „repair“ them.

Using aqara app version (1.9.0)
Light sensor GZCGQ01LM has stopped reporting lumens. It did work earlier. Tested a second new unit as well, same results.
Works in other systems like Domoticz.

I can’t see Aqara & Xiaomi repository in github
May I get the process to see below repository?

https://github.com/TedTolboom/com.xiaomi-mi-zigbee

Repair the device. This isn’t an issue with the app but with Homey’s Zigbee.

How is it possible that when I want to add an Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Double Rocker to Homey Pro 2023, I experience interference when switching other things such as lighting or socket?

If I connect the Aqara Wireless Remote Switch Double Rocker to the Aqara app itself, it all works fine and I have no problems. I can then also use this via Homekit (apple home) and then there is no problem.

But adding it to the Homey Pro 2023 causes problems and if I want to connect 2 of these to the Homey Pro, it no longer works at all. What could be going on here?

Repair does not make any difference.

Anyone else having issues with Motion P1 sensors only working every 6-8 hours since 1.9.0 update?

I have recently discovered this very useful Homeyscript (thanks to @Sharkys and @Caseda):

Put this in a flow that is executed regularly, and it returns a tag telling you how many Zigbee devices have been offline for two hours or more (it also returns the names of the offline devices in another tag). In my experience, Zigbee devices seems to poll at least once each hour, regardless of whether anything has changed or not. If you take a look at your Zigbee devices in the Developer Tools, you’ll see there is a column called “Last seen”, and it is this value that is checked with the linked script. For my devices, I’ve never seen this value get higher than 1 hour (unless the device is truly offline).

You can of course modify the script however you want, you can edit it to have a different time limit than 2 hours, although that is probably a reasonable value to use. I think this only works on the Homey 2023, but I might be wrong.

I do agree that Athom should have added some official means of getting this information, but as of now, that doesn’t exist (to the best of my knowledge).

2 Likes

Thanks, I know the mentioned script.
It helps a bit, yes.
Nevertheless I would like an offline state reflected in the device icon.
Anyone an idea how to achieve this?

1 Like

I also have two square shaped windov/door sensor that i tried to repair, did not work. Tried to delete and re include. Now it is not possible to include again.
Have a oval shaped door/window sensor where repair worked fine. All three placed close to Homey 2023.

I have a problem and could use some help.
I am trying to add a “single switch module t1 (with neutral)” using the Aqara app.
But it does not recognize the device and indicates that no app is installed for this device.
It does appear on the honey as unknown device, but i can’t use it to turn on or off. it says: not suported, missing BasicZigbeeDevice instance for token. The device works fine on a Aqara hub.

HP23: 10.3.4 Aqara: V1.9.0

I have exactly same issue.Expected the problem with module and went to shop and exchanged for new one.Came home and discovered the same. Need immediate action from Homey… this is ridiculous how they can release something new without proper check if it is working …

To better understand and to provide a solution to your problem.

Which of the options did you use to add the device to Homey?

1. First Aqara device I use. Searched for the Aqara app, selected the “ single switch module t1 (with neutral)” device, installed the app and followed the instructions
  2. Already using the Aqara app, used the option to add a device, selected the Aqara app, selected the “single switch module t1 (with neutral)” device and followed the instructions
  3. Used the option add a device, selected Homey and selected Zigbee device and followed the generic instructions

If a device is added as a Generic Zigbee device, Homey could not match the provided manufacturer ID and product ID with the installed driver ID’s.

Can you check which manufacturer ID and product ID are mentioned when you go to the advanced settings of that generic Zigbee device? When possible please share a screenshot of those ID’s.

If you have exactly the same issue, can you also provide a response to the above mentioned questions?

1 Like

Option 2
I have other aqara devices and they are working
But cannot add new device blue light blinking but not connecting new one
And this is second new device from the shop i tried
Initial problem after update one switch stopped to work and how i started
After i tried to reinstall and deleted the unit After cannot add it again ibto system

Best regards,
Sergiy Sushchov