[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Sinds de overstap van homey pro 2019 naar pro 2023 blijf ik problemen houden met de aqara Motion sensors. Op de 2019 versie werkte alles feilloos. Nu blijven de Motion sensors na detectie van beweging ‘hangen’ en komen niet meer terug uit de alarmfase. Is dit een zigbee probleem in de 2023 en is het wachten op een nieuwe firmware of is er een andere oplossing……

1 Like

Are there any known issues about zone activity after migrating to Homey Pro 2023? I migrated last weekend and having some troubles with zone activity with my door sensors.
While re-adding the devices there seems no issues. But after replacing them to a specific zone and renaming the sensor, activity remains for 5 minutes. Besides that it looks like the sensor has a strange delay what results in strange behavior of my flows :frowning:

Repaired the sensor after migrating, delete an added the sensor but no solution at all… Anyone?

What does that mean? You get a message that no new devices were found? I assume you’re putting the devices in pairing mode?

Yes put the devices in pairing mode, sometimes it results in this:

New test version of the app works perfect with the new firmware version for older homey models!

T1 now also supported on older homeys.

@TedTolboom thank you for your communication and dedication bringing home automation to our homes from a community perspective. Prachtig werk!

1 Like

That’s a completely different issue that’s unrelated to this app.

Thanks for listening and replying, will contact Homey directly…

I have the same problem with 1 Aqara door sensor. Last week I switched to Homey Pro 2023. I never had any problems with the Homey 2019. Has this also been resolved with the new test version?

After update my Aqara EU smart plug is now showing both power and enery usage (had to restart Homey first).
But I have a problem with the the flow card “Power becomes greater than W”
I’ve set it to start if greater than 8W but it triggers even if 0.
Am I doing something wrong here or is there an error in the cards logic?

How do you expose HomeKit devices to Homey through HomeKitty? I can’t seem to find anything else than “flow starter”, which I’m guessing isn’t how.:sweat_smile:

You don’t, you need the HomeKit Controller app for that. By the way, off topic :smiley:

1 Like

I had the same problem. There is a testversion 1.8.2 and with that version it works.

1 Like

Hello, would like to ask you to add Aqara E1 wall switch double rocker with neutral (QBKG41LM) to app, would be lovely. So far Homey sees it only as unknown zigbee device and only with one switch (as single rocker).
The same is with Aqara E1 wall swicth single rocker with neutral (QBKG40LM), but as this is single rocker seeing only one switch is kinda OK

Did a little bit more testing for the last days. Door sensors are working fine while readding them. Active/inactive works fine when open and closing the door.

Only when it is organized in a zone, it stops working and keeps an open state for 5 minutes. Strange enough it remembers the times you open/close a door and keeps the zone that number x 5 minutes “active”.

So I thought this is not an Aqara issue but a Homey issue. But my motion sensors (IKEA) downstairs are working fine with zones and zone activity.

Anyone an idea??

Hi Michael,

Adding the light sensor is a challange…any progress yet?

Leo

Whats the difference between a regular and T1 version of some hardware ?

I got it working in no time reusing the code for the original sensor. I dont think anything changed in terms of communication of the device. Since the original code has moved ownership I don’t think it’s publicly available anymore and contributions are not possible.

Long story short I wish I could contribute but like you I’m waiting and hoping support will be added somewhere in the future. For now I bought motion sensors as an alternative since they also have light sensitivity.

I.e. the T1 doorsensor is a newer Zigbee version.
I must say this new sensor is far more reliable than the old Aqara one and has better reach as well (in my setup at least)…

1 Like

@TedTolboom can you please give us some informatie when we can use the T1 cube :pray:

1 Like

Will support for H1 triple rocker be on the roadmap?