[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi
Just bought three Aqara Temperature and Humidity sensors (new version T1).
I am not able to add the devices, I get ‘Unknown Zigbee device’ using app v1.7.7. Is it only the
old version of the sensor that is supported?

//

Hi!

Does anyone know if they have plan to integrate these devices:

1. Dual Relay Module T2
  2. Radiator Thermostat E1

Hi!
I was dealing same problem but after app update to 1.8.2 it started working. It’s experimental update but fixed problems for me with T1 Temperature sensor and mini switch T1.

1 Like

Hi

v1.8.2 was a small step forward. It found all four T1 temperature sensors, but only 1 was reporting any values (temperature + humidity, not pressure + battery level).
After removal and new install of the sensors none reported any measurement data…

Thats weird because all three T1 temperature sensors work fine in my home.
First I tried to add devices without Aqara app. Got unknown device error. Then installed app latest official version 1.7.x. Deleted devices and tried to add these again. Got same error. Then deleted devices, deleted aqara app, installed 1.7.x again and after that updated to 1.8.2.
After that added devices without problems. Insights also logs all info what sensor is capable of.

Do note that the specific T1 devices (temp, magnet, water leakage sensors and the wireless button) need to be included based on the Homey FW versions that are compatible with the v1.8.x version of the Aqara app. During inclusion, a specific Zigbee response needs to be provided by Homey to the Aqara device in order to make it report it’s information.
So devices that are included based on the v1.7.x version of the Aqara app will NOT report anything

Sorry if this has been answered already but I could not find any information.

Regarding Wall Switch H1 Double (No Neutral), is this fully supported with both buttons?
Looking at the flow cards I cannot see any support for multiple buttons.

Thanks!

Thanks
I am using a Homey Bridge with FW version 10.1.0. What Homey version is needed to make it work?

Aqara T2 relay do not fiind in device list .
T2 double relay are not possible to connect in Homey , are not listed in device list .

Posting in the ‘Developers’ section should mean you are busy writing an app or something?
But to me, you sound like a user who’s just discovered no T2 whatsoever is supported yet by the Aqara app.
However, if it’s just a relay, you should be able to add an use it, by pairing it as generic zigbee device. No app needed.

If you mean something else: Pls. explain what you want to do, and what you’d like to achieve.

1 Like

Is it possible to add AND card and IF card to the aqara smart socket with action on wattage used

This is almost always already possible using tags and Logic cards.

thx, indeed it worked

bd0e6b86-ee89-4413-a464-b3fd2bb8aff5

I migrated to the new Homey Pro 2023 and lost all connections via this app, and worse also not able to add new devices or repair… shared a log file, with the above key

And other Zigbee devices are still functional?

Ikea devices I was able to repair and no other zigbee devices directly connected with Homey… All the rest via Philips Hue or Xiaomi Gateways

What do you mean by “no other zigbee devices directly connected with Homey”? I assume you have Aqara Zigbee devices connected with Homey’s Zigbee network, otherwise you wouldn’t be posting here?

Sorry for unclarity, I had:
1 Zigbee devices directly connected to Homey (Mainly Aqara & Tradfri devices)
2 Zigbee devices via Xiaomi Gateway (Mainly the Aqara “network drop-outs” from number 1)
3 Zigbee devices via Hue (Mainly Philips Light bulbs, some Tradfri)

Only Number 1 appear in the Zigbee developer console. Rest is managed via a Homey App. Number 1 is the area where I have isses with

So what happens when you try to repair a device, or add a new one?

Both adding and repairing result in the “add /repair” screen, without error or connected devices, even not when the sensor is against the Homey hardware. For repairing the Ikea Zigbee power sockets it does work to repair.