[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hey, i have a Homey Pro 2023, and got 3 new Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (with Neutral), i cant get any one of them to connect to my homey, am i doing something wrong? i have v.1.8.2 of the app

Already got another Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (with Neutral) thats already added from earlier, and that works as intended

Here is a screenshot of the error

Hi @TedTolboom,
Thanks for your great work on the app.

I have probably found an issue in the latest version 1.8.2 with the Roller Shade Driver E1. I am able to change the operating speed in the settings of the device, but it fails when I try to change it in the flows using the “change the curtain operating speed to…” with the error message: “newSettings is not defined”

Hopefully it will easy to fix.

Just to be sure:
Can anyone (who actually has this device) confirm that the Aqara Double Relay T2 works as a general Zigbee device in Homey?
It should, but I see some different posts about it.
I do not need the energy monitoring, so switching both channels as generic devices would be fine.

My old version Double Relay has broken down, so looking for a new one. The new T2 is smaller, Zigbee 3.0 and better available here.

With the release off v1.8.2 the door and windows sensor t1can be installed on my homey pro 2019. But the sensor doesn’t give open or close signals. Any suggestions? Thnx.

This is a problem since the introduction of HP23, they work great with HP19. I’m getting a little tired of this bug because my whole house is depending on these devices to measure power and switching loads depending on the solar power produced. I contacted athom multiple times via different channels (for months now) but just don’t get an answer back. After every zigbee update i hope they work but they still don’t. I don’t think it is a problem with the app from @TedTolboom but that it has something to do with the zigbee driver/chip. Maybe that @Doekse can give some insight in this problem and why I don’t get a reaction from athom? Oh and btw they worked kinda in the beta stage of HP23 so thats even stranger.

Yes, it was in the beta stage i added my first one, and it still works flawlessly, just cant add new ones, and in a local forum we have on facebook here in norway, several people said it finally worked after 1.8.2, but not for me :confused:

Afaik no double relais will work as generic device, either Z-Wave nore Zigbee devices. But didn’t tried it myself. With Matter (HP23) it should work.

In theory it should indeed, but I see some remarks that it perhaps doesn"t.
This relay has no Matter support unfortunately.

After updating to v.1.8.2 of the Aqara app there is still no info reguarding usage info on the Aqara Wall switch H1 (single rocker) with neutral… I’ve tried to restart both app and Homey but no success…

Hoi Michael,

Thxs for the response, i’m using also a PIR for the lux level, unfortunally, they’re not waterproof:( Guess I have to wait…

Leo

1 Like

According to the European Aqara website, the device supports Matter (Source).
I would be surprised if new Aqara (Zigbee) devices wouldn’t support Matter.

“The T2 connects to Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub supporting popular ecosystems: Matter, …”

It’s the Aqara hub that supports Matter, not the device itself.

1 Like

Oh, I really missed that, sorry. Another trick by Aqara to sell only their own ecosystem.

These devices simply don’t have enough power (or the hardware) to support Matter directly, same goes for Hue :man_shrugging:t3:

been trying to ask about the H1 triple here too but no one seems to have the answer to that.

1 Like

The Aqara door/window sensor P2 does support Matter over Thread.
That’s the only device I can find though

Hi can the dual relay t2 be added to the app I thought it had already been added on homey so I now have 3 that don’t work my bad or can I donate so it can be added

Hi All,
I’m using Homey Bridge with multiple Aqara devices. I have quite a few T1 relays as well (no neutral,ssm-u02) wired to the switchers. One of my switcher from one day to another stopped working physically and now I’m only able to operate the balcony lights w the homey app. This does not look right. Anyone has come across such issue like mine?
Any help or advice would be appreciated,
Thanks, Tamas

Hello ,
Sorry for post in wrong section .
Yes I can pairing like an generic zigbee , but in this case I have only one channel and I need both channel to control curtain ( up and down ) .
Can be chance to integrate this Aqara T2 double relay in Homey ? Or maybe is time to forgot this magic dream , where one controller can control all of smart relay . I am not finish with my new house and in this moment i can change the infrastructure to connect all of them .
Please help me .
Below some pictures
Thanks !

2 Likes

After last update all my aqara devices is just spinning. Has restarted homey with no difference.

Also tried restart of this app, but no change.

Created a debug log. Let me know if you need the code to check.

Anyone else that have issue ?