[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi guys,

I remember I bought a few Aqara devices (door sensors, something else) back in November and I immediately found out that Homey does not support them. My bad, I didn’t check it in advance and even when I checked, I thought the support would be added soon, like in a week or two. Fast forward to Feb 2024, and we’re still nowhere.

Anyway, I need advice. I’m looking for a wired wall switch with 2 buttons and no neutral. From what I can see here, only one button is supported and it’s not going to change any time soon. Do you guys have any other recommendation of the brands and models that just work? Like, how the Ikea devices just work with Homey with no troubles? I’d like but one switch to test it and then, it if works, I’m going to buy about a dozen of them for the whole house.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the info Henk :+1:

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve a strange issue, all of my humidity sensors (WSDCGQ11LM) purchased last month are detected as "Unknown Manufacturer " even though they have an identical model (detected has LUMI Manufacturer) to those purchased previously.

PS: Sorry for the large image, I can only attach one image, I’ve merge the informations…

Thank you

Im using a few Wall Switch H1 Double (No Neutral) and they work fine.

Try to share device interview details from the dev. interface.
Also you are on latest version, correct ?

Yes, I’m on the last version (1.8.2)

Please find the interview detail (I’ve push each second on the button to keep the device wakeup)

"ids": {
    "modelId": "lumi.weather",
    "manufacturerName": ""
  },
  "endpoints": {
    "ieeeAddress": "00:15:8d:00:08:7b:e9:1b",
    "networkAddress": 12465,
    "modelId": "lumi.weather",
    "manufacturerName": "LUMI",
    "endpointDescriptors": [
      {
        "status": "SUCCESS",
        "nwkAddrOfInterest": 12465,
        "_reserved": 26,
        "endpointId": 1,
        "applicationProfileId": 260,
        "applicationDeviceId": 770,
        "applicationDeviceVersion": 0,
        "_reserved1": 1,
        "inputClusters": [
        ],
        "outputClusters": [
        ]
      }
    ],
    "deviceType": "enddevice",
    "receiveWhenIdle": false,
    "swBuildId": "3000-0001",
    "capabilities": {
      "alternatePANCoordinator": false,
      "deviceType": false,
      "powerSourceMains": false,
      "receiveWhenIdle": false,
      "security": false,
      "allocateAddress": true
    },
    "extendedEndpointDescriptors": {
      "1": {
        "clusters": {
          "basic": {
            "attributes": "UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND",
            "commandsGenerated": "UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND",
            "commandsReceived": "UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND"
          },
          "identify": {
          },
          "temperatureMeasurement": {
          },
          "pressureMeasurement": {
          },
          "relativeHumidity": {
          }
        },
        "bindings": {
          "basic": {
          },
          "groups": {
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }

If all devices start spinning, this is not likely a issue with the app (debug doesn’t show any data), but Homey not being able to start the Zigbee chip. Restarting Homey or power cycling Homey will likely resolve this issue.

Unfortunately, I suck in reading minds through long distant communication. It would help if you share which devices you are looking for…

But they are working fine, right? In some cases, the Aqara devices do not report the manufacturer code during inclusion. If you’re using the Aqara app to include the devices (so not Homey > Zigbee), this deficiency will will still result in an accurate match (on the product ID only).

Hey,
Is support of “Aqara dual relay module t2” planned and if it is is there an approx. date for that.
If not it would be geat to get “aqara dual relay module t2” added - it looks like a nice product with power monitoring :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TedTolboom , did you see my error above, is there anything i can give you to find out whats going on?

Its back 2d from now (09.02.24)

This is an error that is occurring during the inclusion phase, which is completely handled by Homey’s Zigbee core (before the device is linked to the right app and driver). In the app diagnostics reports, I can access, nothing is shown of this inclusion phase.

So I can only give a generic advice. Try to power cycle your homey and retry to add the Aqara switch.

If the problem keeps occurring, please reach out to the Athom help desk.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m using the aqara h1 double no neutral, but the switch works but through homey it doesnt, it does connect but doesnt handle commands ( Debug code: 62f49bce-06ae-468f-91b3-82b0d7bd9f18 )

Could you look into this?

Regards,
Guus

In fact the sensors work perfectly, I was just surprised by this difference. These were included the same way, I also tried removing the sensors and re-adding them via the both way (Homey > Devices > New Device > Zigbee) or (Homey > Devices > New Device > Aqara > Temperature and Humidity Sensor) and the “issue” is identical

I just picked up 2x of the Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1. Tried adding one of them, and it got added successfully, but didn’t seem to register contact state at all. I tried removing it and adding it again, but I’m still seeing the same issue.

Added the second one, and it’s the same issue with that one.

I’m on 10.0.6, old Homey Pro, and on the test build of 1.8.2.

EDIT: I don’t know if this is useful, but this is what I get from the dev interface.

I had exactly the same behaviour (HP2023). After a couple of re-adds and battery change, they suddenly started to register contact state. Weird.

And they’ve been working well since?

I tried removing and adding them again here now 4-5 times. And I tried removing the battery, leaving it out for a while, putting it back in and then adding them again. But no luck. I don’t have any extra CR1632 batteries here though.

Got new batteries this morning. Replaced the batteries. No go. Removed and added them again, but still no luck. :cry:

Some funky behaviour on my Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral).
Running the latest 1.8.2 of the app. Noticed this was an issue earlier, but can’t find a solution.

If you are looking for alternative devices from other manufacturers, please create a new topic. This topic is used exclusively for the Aqara app and Aqara Zigbee devices.
I would also like to ask you not to spread rumors and speculations. Inform yourself and buy devices that are currently supported.

3 Likes

Unable to save Motion Sensor P1 extended settings. Runs in timeout. Only possible a few minutes after doing a repair. Diagnostic Code: 268a421d-8473-4d6c-98fe-c8c022402718

Sorry for that :frowning: Well, I tried them again today to make sure, and yes, they’re still working.

I know that I moved around a bit when I paired/unpaired them, maybe worth a try to test different locations. Also try to reset them, long press for at least 3 seconds.