[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Testing the 1.7.5 app now with the smart plug and it seemingly worked fine for an hour but now it is stuck at reporting 2232.62W power use, which I believe is the max value the device can handle. Edit: as I write this, it seems to have unstuck itself and is now reporting proper values again.

Hi,
I tried to connect 2x Aqara water leak sensors (SJCGQ12M).
Issue is that when adding I get Unknown Zigbee device.
Possible to add this device to the Aqara app??

It’s SJCGQ12LM, which is a T1 sensor. Please search the thread for the current status of support for these sensors.

1 Like

any news on when the H1 triple wall switches will be supported?

Homey Pro (Early 2023) v10.3.0-rc.7 has been released to the beta channel.Matter

• Adds support for thermostats. ← would this be a temporary sullotion for E1 Thermostat until driver is done maybe.

Maybe, yes :man_shrugging:t3:

In have read the thread about the T1 issue but have one question. I have a Aqara temperature and humidity sensor that I bought in August 2023 and added to my HP23, it has worked perfect from day one (and still does).

Yesterday I tried to add two new sensors (without then knowing about this T1 issue) but does constantly get the “unknown ZigBee unit” when trying to add them through the Aqara-app.

How come the first sensor still works perfect, when it’s not possible to add new ones? They are exactly the same brand/model.

/Jens

If they aren’t recognised by the app, they’re not the same model internally.

Try to add it as generic device and then perform interview on https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee - and as Robert wrote, most probably you will find out :

Hi all, tried to add my first device using this aqara app (H1 Dual Rocker Switch) but the app just wont install. If I install the app from the homey app then it says its installed but nothing connects and when I try to restart it, it says it’s not installed. Yet, it will let me uninstall it. (Weird)

If I just add the H1 as a zigbee device it then pops up to say that the aqara app is the controller - I click on the install and add button and it just sits indefinitely trying to install the app but doesn’t do anything.
Anyone else had this issue?

Just wanted to add 2 new Aqara door and Window sensor T1 on a Homey Pro 2019 (10.0.5) but this failed. Sadly.
I already had another one and is working fine for a couple of months.
Now I’m sad…. :frowning:

But maybe there’s hope because I noticed this topic and share my experience.
Unfortunately I doesn’t read much about this sensor in this topic. Just a few posts.

So this is just a notification you could say.

Athom is working on a fix for the T1 sensors on the older homey models. As @Doekse said they dont know the release date yet, but he said we can expect something in january. So lets hope we dont have to wait that much longer any more.

I noticed a lot of people with these issues.

1 Like

Hello, please any update related to fix the meter power/energy measurement for Aqara Smart Plug?I have 2 of them, but always is shown 0 values on both fields.

Thanks.
Regards.

thanks!! Working on this new test version of the Aqara App! :slight_smile:

Have you tried the test version?

Version 1.7.6 has just been released to the app store and is pending Athom’s review.

This version incorporates the same fix for the power metering issues as experienced by many users and will be released for all users (not restricted to the test environment) and all Homey versions.

Version 1.7.6 has the following changelog:

Fix / add fallback option for power and energy reporting for the switches / plugs and fix 2% reporting for curtain devices

Once version 1.7.6 has been approved, version 1.8.0 will immediately become available in the app’s store test environment: version 1.8.0.

Version 1.8.0 has the following changelog:

Add support for the Water Leak sensor T1, Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1, Door and Window Sensor T1 and Wireless Mini Switch T1

Version 1.8.0 has a Homey SW dependency >=10.0.6, meaning that it directly can be installed on Homey Pro (Early 2023)'s. BUT it can NOT be installed on Homey Pro (2016—2019)'s, until Homey version 10.0.6 is released by Athom.

Once Athom has released Homey version 10.0.6 on the Homey Pro (2016—2019), v1.8.0 will be released to all users. At this moment in time the supported devices overview will also be updated.

In this way, Homey Pro (Early 2023) users can already start using the mentioned Aqara T1 devices based on v1.8.0 available in the test environment of the app store, while waiting for the final release of v1.8.0.
Using this way, will also still allow Homey Pro (2016—2019) to install the Aqara app on their Homey’s based on the v10.0.5 version.

… and after 1.8.0, comes 1.9.0 with the support for the Aqara Thermostat E1…

32 Likes

Great work @TedTolboom!
Many thanks!

1 Like

@TedTolboom Are there any plans to support the Aqara U100 lock with this app? I’m moving over from SmartThings (which doesn’t support the U100) and I’m hoping that Homey will be able to at some point in the near future!

1 Like

Version 1.7.6 is released within the app store and version 1.8.0 is now available as test version as announced yesterday.

11 Likes