[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

First of all, thanks for the good work @TedTolboom

I installed the test version 1.8.0, but the Aqara T1 light sensor is not supported yet? I have a Homey Pro (Early 2023).

1 Like

Kudos to you Ted! Awesome work :heart_hands:

4 Likes

hhmmm Homey Pro (Early 2023)
power metering stopt this night after the auto Aqara app update to version 1.7.6 for my Smart Plug.
Restart app version 1.7.6 on Homey Pro, no result. took out the plug from the wall socket en wait a view minutes, no result.
Update the Aqara app to version 1.8.0 on Homey Pro, no result. restart the app on Homey Pro, no result.
Restart of Homey Pro, power metering works again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I confirm similar experience, it stops working again on 1.7.6 - I thought it do not work on 1.8.0 either but it did after several minutes - 7 min or so.

@TedTolboom , I sent you several debugs, not sure if you see anything there.

1.7.6 - 64c2d2bc-fa79-446e-900e-b3bdd8e1b6cb
1.8.0 - 6b15b1bb-8d98-4de4-ab98-2a329e093669
(I believe there was on more but I probably did not save it)

1 Like

1.7.6 not power metering fro aqara smart plug
1.8.0 working power metering for aqara smart plug

“Add support for the Water Leak sensor T1, Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1, Door and Window Sensor T1 and Wireless Mini Switch T1”

Any support for Cube T1?

1 Like

I know. But he was also mentioning ‘Aqara T1 devices’ in general and this light sensor was mentioned in this thread before. So may be he missed it. Was just checking.

I thought I had the announcement “bullitproof” to manage all expectations correctly…
changed “their T1 devices” to “the mentioned T1 devices”

3 Likes

@TedTolboom Thanks for the 1.8.0 test version.
I have tried to add my “Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1” but this is unfortunately not working.

BTW: the “T1” is missing by the device icon, but in the description this is there so I have used to correct one

Surely you understand that this isn’t enough information for anyone to be able to help out?

1 Like

Understood :smile: I cannot add this device to Homey Pro, the connection is taking too long, that’s a warning I get during the process and then it end with: try again!
There’s nothing more I can tell

Did you try a PTP? Which firmware version are you using? Have you tried pairing the device as a generic Zigbee device? Timeouts during pairing are almost never caused by the app, because apps don’t handle the pairing process.

Sorry @robertklep , I have really no idea what this means.
Edit: add this as a generic Zigbee device give the same info:

For Homey I’m on 10.2.1

If only it would be possible to search the forum :mag:

Funny, but it was the solution, thanks!

Edit: try to add the second sensor, same problem :frowning:

I noticed that this thread was from 2018 and have not seen any update on progress. I own Aqara FP2 presence sensors throughout my home and I am a new Homey Pro user. The FP@ sensors are currently unsupported by Homey Pro so, in turn I would like to request support for these particular devices at some point in, hopefully, the not-too-distant future. Thank you!

Hello !
Any news about the add of the SRTS-A01 thermostat ?

Thanks

Tried to install 1.8.0 test vesion, but get incompatible app version… Anyone can help me with this, please?

No, they are not. Please search the forum!