[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

The Aqara Single Switch Module T1 does not report watt

Please look back a few posts.

I removed the Aqara smart plug today, and added it again. I have done this a few times, but finaly today I got it to show watt usage!

1 Like

Great to know it. Another finger pointing into Athom´s direction :slight_smile:

The watt numbers is totaly wrong, stuck on 6w

Hi, I made a mistake and didn’t check the supported devicev Aqara app.
I bought several pieces of Wireless Remote Switch E1 Single, Wall Switch E1 Single No neutral and Wall Switch E1 doble No neutral.
It is not possible to connect them to Homey. Are you planning to add these E1 devices as well?
Thank you

Please look back in the thread, these devices and the plans for their support have been mentioned numerous times already. TL;DR: support is planned, but you’ll just have to wait until it’s there.

1 Like

thanks

Hi,
Please let me know if I the ZNCLDJ25LM curtain controller will work with your app.
Aqara representative states it’s the same as the supported ZNCLDJ11LM controller.
Thank you in advance

Probably not.

That’s not relevant, unless it has exactly the same internal identifiers, which (knowing Aqara) will not be the case.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick reply, Robert

Hi, any progress on this issue ? Lot of us with this plug waiting for the fix as the issue came after 10.1.4. The best test is for you to use the plugs with the firmware prior to 10.1.4.

The problems with the Smart Plug (EU) are definitely related to Homey. I’m in the transition from Home Assistant to Homey and noticed the power metering isn’t working. So reconnected the plug to Home Assistent and no issues with metering power there.

1 Like

Sorry if I repeat this question but a lot of scrolling through this huge topic left me a bit puzzled.

As far as I know the T1 sensors are not yet supported because of a change needed by athom. But I also read from 2021 that this was stated.

Is this still a topic or is it waaaay down the pipeline. Do we have any status indication if they are working on it?

Sorry If I repeat the question but starting fresh in this topic the amount of messages is huge haha

@Dennis_Alioglou Is this helpfull?

I seached for “T1 sensors” in this topic.

Yes thanks thats helpfull unfortunetly I have an older model so the workaround is not available for me.

“Since I did not receive a planned release date from Athom on the Homey Pro (2016—2019),”
Is there already comminucation from Athom for the status of the fix for other models?

It is in the works! Due to the holidays and new years quite a lot of us are off to visit family and friends. I can’t give any commitment to a certain date, but you can probably expect it somewhere in January :wink:

4 Likes

Ok, update from my side.
Went out and bought myself an Aqara Hub M2. Set i up and connected a couple of my failing Aqara EU smart plugs. And guess what, they report usage perfectly, as Homey Pro did before firmware 10.1.4. Connected the Aqara Hub to Homey thru Matter, just to get visibility, but at the moment you only get the on/off function and of course inclusion into flows etc. To keep track of the power usage, you actually have to open the seperate Aqara app. This of course is not how this was ment to be. Homey Pro should be the best Smart Home hub out there, and there should be no need for additional hubs… thats the hole point. Expecting a fix rather soon, as this worked before the mentioned firmware. Thanks.

TedTolboom
Nothing to do with Aqara Smart plug firmware. None of mine has been updated, nor thru the HUB M2 or other ways. Problem is in the Homey pro firmware update. There is no doubt in my mind.

Thats great to hear and ofcourse it makes sense that a lot of the workers are enjoying the holidays!

Good to hear that its on the current backlog!

2 Likes