[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

817ace02-b354-4bf4-89bd-51c1957cd0ed

Same here, every hour several battery reports ā€¦ empty, full, empty again. Started after last update, before no problems. As far as I can tell no other issues.

If you are speaking about lumi.sen_ill.mgl01 - indeed, while I have new battery, I see quite odd behavior as well (but works fine)

Anyone have experience with the Aqara e1 with an heavy curtain ?

Does it have enough power ?

Its rated to a maximum of 12 kg.

I have three temperature sensors close to each other (1 in large freezer, 1 in small freezer and one in fridge). For some reason, at least one of them is not telling the right temp and I was wondering if anyone in here could help me figure out why.

Freezer 1 is on power freeze, which should be -28C. It shows -19.6
Freezer 2 is on normal and should be around -20C somewhere. It shows -20.
Fridge should be above 0 (evidenced by the fact that I can still drink milk and marmalade is still spreadable). It shows -16

Now, if this was some sort of crosstalk I would have thought at least two of them would show the same temp, but none of them are. Iā€™ve not gotten any battery errors, and they seem to be reachable. They seemed to work fine outside the freezers and fridge.

Any tips? Anything I can do to debug or log?

P.S. Iā€™ve tried uploading an image, but both my browsers (chrome and firefox) fail - even after disabling adblockers and stuff.

Hi, Are there plans to add Acara Occupancy sensor to Homey? I tried presence sensor and it returned error. Thanks

I bought a couple more opple scene switch and D1 2gang wireless switches. But after many tries Iā€™m still unable to pair them to homey. Any idea what could be the problem? Iā€™ve tried restarting almost everything.

The most common reason for this is that your Homey cannot handle any more Zigbee devices.

Iā€™ve add the e1 roller shade but I canā€™t control it in homey even a flow donā€™t work

Manually calibration done

I canā€™t control them ? Iā€™ve add it but nothing happened

Edit after re add and re calibrate it works

Hello,
I have three aqara air quality.
Every few days one of device stop working, show bad data and not send data tu Homey.
I push button, and all working again.
Please resolve problem.

Search for TVOC firmware upgrade on this forum - itā€™s related to the firmware of the device itself, not Homey nor this app

Hey all,
I have a question. I paired an Aqara smart plug with this app, but now my Ikea remotes automagically start turning the aqara smart plug on and off. How can I stop this from happening? After some googling I found that the workaround for a different home automation system was to put either the aqara plug or the ikea remote in a different zigbee group.

Homeyā€™s Zigbee implementation doesnā€™t have a user interface to remove devices from groups.

The issue seems to be caused by the IKEA remote (sending all messages to a particular group by default) and not so much the Aqara device, and this suggests that if you install the latest firmware on the IKEA remote the issue may be resolved (but if you use your remotes to also control other IKEA devices you may lose that functionality).

You can also try and contact the maker of the IKEA app, Athom, and hope that they understand the issue and implement a similar solution as what zigbee2mqtt did.

Hello, a side question about the vibration sensor, yours is working and you can read tilt values?

Hello,

I have a question regarding the E1 Roller shade driver. I have been able to add and control this device so thatā€™s great, but iā€™m not able to stop the curtain moving when i click a button. In the then part of the flow there is only a card to move the curtain to a given position but not to stop the driver running. Iā€™ve tried to set the postion in the card to the #position tag. This didnā€™t work because the value of the #position is the value where the driver is moving to not the current postion of the driver (my mistake).

Is there a way to stop the driver running and if not is this a feature that will be available in future?

Thanks.

Did you calibrate the driver, as described in the manual, so that it knows itā€™s end stops? Based on your description it feels you didnā€™tā€¦

At this moment I donā€™t see a use case to send a stop command from a flow. I could be that I am incomplete in the use casesā€¦

Ofcourse i did calibrate the driver. The curtain stop at the desired spots without homey. But sometimes I want to lower the curtain so that the sun doesnā€™t shine in my i eyes. I this case I start lowering the curtain until the sun is hidden and then I want to stop driver so I have still daylight in my room. When connected to the aqara cloud unit this functionality is default. Push the button driver starts spinning. Push the button the driver stops. Push the button the driver start spinning the other way around. I hope this gives some insight in the use case. I just want the option to manually control how ā€˜openessā€™ of my curtain.

Hello, Thanks, Iā€™ll try :slight_smile: