All z-wave devices are gone after latest firmware update to 10.1.0 on H23

First of all; SUPER DUPER THX TO HOMEYS FANTASTIC SUPPORT!!!

It was only my own fault that I trusted Homey and important devices since 2019, all my heating, all my important things like hot water tank, was controlled by z-wave units. Many of these devices was not accessible without electrician and i prepared my family to move out until the problem was solved. This isn’t Athoms fault all though it might be a bad update.

Anyway; we ended up with taking a full USB backup that was transferred to Athom, and after some tests, restore of the new backup file with USB, AND a new restore from cloud, everything worked fine.

I was so desperate, almost afraid, -7 degrees outside, cold house, cold water. It’s only my own fault it was that way, but Homey as always worked with z-wave from my first H2019. It was always zigbee that could make some errors.

I asked Dennis at support what to write here, so that Athom isn’t spammed with large files (my list shows about 25 users with the same problem - just contacting me directly), and he has not yet answered, som please hold on a bit if you still have the same problem. We kept on working with the problem until late night yesterday.

Anyway, I’m sure that there will come a solution for everyone in a new update, but I’m so grateful for the urgent help! Thx Athom!