Z-wave issues with Homey Pro 23 - Sensors don´t show values

Hi,
since a couple of weeks I´m having severe issues with my z-wave sensors.
Actually running on HP 23, RC 10.00.122. I came from the HP19 and migrated via backup.
Just enabled experimental versions, because they fixed things for z-wave, but no change.
Using several brands, mainly Fibaro (starting with HC2 years ago), they are included in almost every kind of secure, depending on age or brand. No unknown nodes in the developper section. Z-wave log shows [2023-07-02T10:57:55.532Z] Node[1]: [COMMAND_CLASS_DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY] {} most of the lines.
In the beginning, every thing seemed to work fine. Since a couple of weeks, I recognised some flows not working. When looking at the sensors, their last update shows from 2 days to 2 years ago. Some Fibaro motion sensors work, when I take out the battery and replace it, all my Sensative don´t recognise anything.
Fibaro motion sensors drawn their battery within 2 days. Tried to exclude and include a Fibaro motion sensor: it does the steps (3xtamper) itself, without I´m touching the sensor and then gives an error message (something went wrong, please try again).

Tried to deactivate App by App for the z wave devices, nothing changed.

As I have >50 devices and a lot of flows, I don´t want to restart with a bare system, especially as I don´t know if that will change anything. I wonder, wheather the trouble started with RC 110, but I´m not sure at all.

Really got no more ideas, what to do. It seems, as if my network is flooded, but can´t find the reason.

So please , if anyone has an idea: thank you for any hint!
Thilo

Hope you tried contacting support already, as this seems like a fail on your z-wave chip itself, this message (from node 1) should never be seen in the z-wave log.

If you have backups and still have backups from before this happening, I would advise to disable auto backup until Athom responds so you still have a proper backup for you to go back to without anything broken.

Hi Caseda,
thank you for your help! I contacted the service 10 days ago, when I had the first issues, no reply until now.
I stoped the automatic backups and try to reach out for support again.

Regards Thilo

Hi,
still no response from Athom. I had a Homey Bridge connected, but I could never choose it in the Antenna section. Since I deleted it from Homey Pro23, things seen to work better on the Z-Wave network (no more errors in the log), but sensors still don´t report.
???
Regards Thilo