All ikea sensors go offline

i had a homey early 2019 with the ikea app.
after a few days the parasoll door sensors stopped working. when the door was closed , the keep “saying” the door is still open. After restarting the app in my homey or disconnecting the battery again the cam online again.

since yesterday i have a home pro 20219. And i noticed that there is no conntection with my 3 doorsensors and the temperature mesuerement. After restarting the app they are online and after a few minutes they are offline again…
is this a know problem??

Yes: Probleem Ikea Parasoll

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Hi Roy and welcome!

I guess you mean Homey Pro (early 2023), right?

no :slight_smile: i had a homey early 2019 (512mb ram) and now i have a homey pro early 2019 (1Gb ram).

Might be influencing performance:
Is your 2.4GHz wifi channel set to a fixed channel?
If no, set it to preferably 1, 6 or 11
If yes, check if the zigbee channel is set to one with the least chance to interference.

Thankx! My 2.4 network was set to “auto”.
I changed it to 11. Hopefully this works.
If not, how/where van i change the zigbee channel in the homey?

1 Like

Changing the wifi channel is the easy way, but the zigbee channel can be viewed and changed here:
https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee
It might be possible some devices need to be re-paired afterwards.

Or, when you don’t bother to start over with zigbee, just reset the zigbee implementation.
The procedure finds a quiet channel automatically.

Keep in mind close neighbours’ wifi signals can interfere sometimes.

Ah, ok. So you had to build the Zigbee network from scratch.

Beside the tips from @Peter_Kawa , I hope you followed also the support article Creating a stable Zigbee network with Homey Pro for Homey Pro (2016 - 2019).
What should also be taken into account is that end devices (battery-powered devices) should be added at the installation location to the Zigbee network.

Changing the Zigbee channel of Homey after you have already set up a Zigbee network is not recommended by Athom. At least that’s what an Athom support employee once told me.