[Abandoned] deCONZ

True it is nothing to do with the DHCP as the setting in the homey is changing it self.
Also got a problem now with Homeyduino which stopped by it self and that never happens so maybe I change the power adapter first.

That’s a common solution to the weirdest issues, I agree. But I changed my deConz server from docker container host to a new host, that came with a new IP too. If I recall correctly I was having similar issues. So hopefully it resolves itself but if not; I’d suggest to just recreate it. It is a guarantied solution, and I really like those kind of solutions :wink:

Hope not :crossed_fingers:t2: and it is the power adapter, otherwise I need to add the 40+ lights again if I remover the app :cry:

Does anybody knows if it is still working on the new firmware v7.4.1?

It works here on 7.4.1

Great! Then I will update the FW. Thanks

Someone tested if this app still works with Ikea Askvader? It’s Ikea’s new modular powerstrip.

Thanks

Which version of the app?

Are you sure that the Ikea Askvader is smart and has zigbee? As I can see it is not par of the tradrfri family…

1 Like

Was looking for this too because it works be really cool t to have a power strip with energy measurement power socket. But it seems to just be a Powerstrip

The on/off block supports Zigbee:

Can you also put the USB ports after it then and switch them?

From what I can see on the website, the on/off block will switch any other blocks following it, so yes.

Does someone already tried migrating to the HomeAssistant app instead of this app? Looking for a future proof setup

Nothing is future proof?
But just connect a zigbee stick to HA,
install mqtt broker on either Homey or HA,
install mqtt hub, mqtt client and Home Assistant apps on Homey.

2 Likes

Thats true but something that is still being worked on is more future proof than a abandoned app.

So if I understand you correctly, it is nog enough to add a zigbee stick to HA, add the devices to HA. And then install the HA app in Homey?
Could you please explain why I need the MQTT apps on Homey?

How do you know it’s still being worked on?

I saw it was updated 3 months ago.
This app is working great, but the other reason is that I ordered some Aqara FP1 sensors and I (think) these are not supported by this app?

I think it was published 3 months ago as well.

Is it actually supported by deCONZ already? According to the blakadder site, only zigbee2mqtt supports it at the moment.

Yes it is supported by deconz. Updated 5 days ago. (Releases · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub )