[Abandoned] deCONZ

Please like this device suggestion:

8 Likes

Deconz 2.14 update:

Docker image:

1 Like

More investigations
Long story short, the Homey Deconz app 1.29.2 lost connection to the pi running deconz.
Wiped the Pi clean, reinstalled everything, still no luck.
I did play around with the REST plugin, the …/config gave me
Port 80
Websocket port 443
Confirmed the Pi’s static address.
So, deCONZ is clearly open on those ports and responsive.
I even found several API keys for the homeyCONZ app in the whitelist section, but none worked trying to manually specify it in the Homey app’s config page, giving me Error when connecting.
If I press request key I get Error: not_found

It seems like something is blocking the app’s connection to the pi.

Please, any ideas?

I have a similar problem. I’m running deconz in docker, autodiscovery didn’t work. After filling in ip, ports and api key manually I was able to save. Then I was able to successfully retrieve my device into homey, but I can’t control it.
Can someone help out please?

I have no luck in authenticate in the settings of deConz in homey. I use to, but now I cant get a API-key. So I have the same problem as the two above.

After removing and readding my lidl lightstrip from Homey and Deconz, it works now (apart from changing of color). But I ran into another issue, I can’t add the lidl motion sensor into Homey.
@Martijn_Hoogenbosch can I ask you which Homey app version do you have? As I saw that the support for this sensor was added back in February [APP][Pro] deCONZ - #507 by Martijn_Hoogenbosch?
I have the app from the community store v1.8.0 and there I can’t see the relevant option to select when adding this sensor.

I’m using 1.29.2 which is the latest version which was available from the regular store. Unfortunately this version isn’t available anymore and is it only possible to either download version 1.8 from the community store like you are using, or with CLI you can install 1.27.2. This last version most probably supports the lidl motion sensor.

@Martijn_Hoogenbosch thanks for the info, the versioning of the app confused me, I thought 1.8 should be more recent than 1.2x :grinning: I’ll try the cli install

no… 27 is higher than 8… I get the confusion! So it is 1.8.0 and the latest version is 1.27.2, which is almost 20 minor versions higher.

You were right, the lidl motion sensor is present in 1.27.2 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ruskie @Flemming_Pedersen do you guys still have issues? Based on the last reply of @Mimomaj the app works fine and authenticates fine too.

On my side I firstly installed v1.8 from the community store. Autodiscovery didn’t work, but I was able to authenticate manually. Then I updated to 1.27.2. All works fine so far.

I am not sure what CLI install means - how do I install 1.27.2 - and no I can´t still authenticate. I can not get a API-key.

CLI is the commandline way of installation of the application. This is not real easy to do. But what version of the app are you running now?

And you mention you cannot get the API key. This basically has nothing to do with the Homey app. If you would want to work with Domotics or HomeAssistant you would need the API key too. Have read the manuals to obtain the key?

I am running the community-store version 1.8. In my Homey app on the phone or on “tools.developer.homey.app/tools/app-settings” it trys to autodiscovering finding the things it needs ip,api-key, web-socket-port and so on.

And do you have any of these settings from your deConz server?

Yes I got it working. In Phoscon webapp - Help->API information->Configuration. I got the information I needed. I manualy typed it in. Thanks for the time Martijn_Hoogenbosch. It used to be much more easy with autofind.

1 Like

GL and there are many nice manuals to install an app through CLI so if there is something you can’t do with this version, you might want to look into this solution.

Can I ask u for a good link? - My frient smoke arlarm is missing. So I would like to go back to 1.29.2 I use to be on before I messed it all up :slight_smile:

1.29.2 isn’t possible anymore. 1.27.2 is the latest version available on the github page of @MadMonkey . You can try and follow: [HOW TO] CLI install method