Zigbee or not Zigbee

Hello everyone!

I had the opportunity to acquire a zigbee GU10 bulb with the reference EB-GU10-MR16-CCT, which works natively with the “ENKI” application outside of Homey. So, I was not cautious because as a novice in home automation, I thought that zigbee to zigbee would easily connect…except that I was disappointed because nothing connects to Homey Pro.

Either I am lacking in method, or I am missing a step…the bulb seems to be briefly detected but the association fails.

Do you have a solution or at least a suggestion for me to follow?

Thank you in advance!

ampoule zigbee

Did you try pairing with the Homey Zigbee? From new device select Homey as the brand

and then start pairing with a Zigbee device.

It is quite possible that basic functionality such as on/off will work fine without a brand specific app.

Thank you for your answer, yes I tried to connect this type of bulb directly by the homey apk… as much the bulb seems to be detected by homey, but the synchronization fails directly.

:sleepy:

What does that mean exactly?

Bonjour,
il me semble que les associations en Zigbee dans Homey Pro ne soient pas à la hauteur de mes attendus, j’avais des appareils qui ne fonctionnaient pas comme les prise NOUS A1Z, la multirprise Lidl qui était détectée à moitié
J’ai acheté pour 19€ une passerelle Lidl j’ai associé à Tuya Smart et tous mes problèmes ont disparus, je pilote tout cela via google home.
A noter qu’il est vrai que l’association de mes volets SOMFY en RTS, et appareils Z-WAVE a très bien fonctionnée. Par contre le 433Mhz, j’ai pas réussi à appairé mes anciennes prises, ce n’est pas très grave, cette technologie manque d’évolution.
Bonne journée.

1 Like

Sorry, but this is an English thread. If your English isn’t very good, please use a translator like https://deepl.com to translate your message to English.

Hi,
Also a lot of issue with zigbee Niko modules with Homey Pro.
I have around 50 items and frequently loosen zigbee network and all my items having led ( for the state) are flashing red.
Then it is recommended to restart Holey, reset zigbee network but you can’t do that everyday or each time and loose for any reason the zigbee network.
And also when try to set on/off a zigbee item, time-out.

Is the zigbee module in Homey String enough ?

With the wave, not a lot of item but no issues