WOOX wifi smart plugs & smart bulbs

Can anyone help me to integrate these devices in Homey.
THx a lot!

Because there is no app for WOOX devices, they will most likely not be supported.

It is quite helpful to read the welcome thread. It also describes what you can do if you need an app.

Try the Tuya apps.

THX for your reply. There is however an existing app called Woox Home.
But it’s not in Homey 's database…too bad.

Thx…I’ll give it a try.
There is however an existing app called Woox Home.
But it’s not in Homey 's database…too bad.

Hi Giet,

Did you find a way to connect Woox smart plugs and Homey? Or maybe anyone else? The website that sold me the Woox smart plugs said that Homey is supported WOOX R6113 Smart Plug met energiemeter | Max. 3680W | Wit WOOX 123led.nl

However, I can’t get it to work properly.
Thanks for you replies

Did you try the Tuya Cloud app?

1 Like

Hi Robert, I have tried all Tuya apps within the Homey app with all potential smart plug devices and it did not work. I have the smart plug available and registered in the Woox Home app, and I know that it should work on the Zigbee protocol instead of wifi 2.4 Ghz, but Homey does not see the device when I try to install it after having it registered in the Woox cloud.
Resetting the Smart Plug and connecting it to the wifi network does bring it back online in the Woox Home app.
It would be nice to have a handshake between the two Homey app and Woox app.

It’s not a Zigbee device. I don’t know the specifics of how Tuya works, but try and see if you can register it with the Tuya Smart app, and not the Woox Home app. If that works, you should try the Tuya Cloud Homey app.

Good suggestion, will try and keep you posted!