Withings Sleep Issues

I’m still suffering this issue, it works sometimes but there are days when the detection fails. Strange that only me is encountering this problem. Sleep data is correct when looking into withings app.

create a IFTTT fallback, that way you always have a trigger when someone goes in or out of bed.

Most of the time it works fine here, but there’s a lot of delay in some detections.

Same issue with IFTTT.
Sometimes it works flawless and sometimes it doesn’t respond at all.

then the problem is not Homey but withing connection/servers, nothing you can do about that…

Do note that there is NO direct local connection between the mats and Homey, all data/connectivity is via the withing servers, something like:
mats–>local wifi–>internet–>withings servers–>internet–>ifttt(or)athom cloud–>internet–>local wifi–>homey

Has anyone else noticed in the last couple of days that woke up / went to bed has stopped working again?

Last update in homey applet was April 8th, sleep score stilling being updated in the health app. So the devices are working.

But I’m not getting any updates from either the sleep mat or the newer Sleep Analyser with in homey.

Thermo, bmp connect and scales all working correctly.

1 Like

Yes, here also.
Weight and sleep are recorded, but triggers from asleep and awake not :frowning:

I have the same problem.

does someone know how to fix this issue?

Sumit a support request to Athom for the withings app, so they know there is an issue.

Pretty sure they will be able to share the work around with you then

I have contacted athom about this issue today. Anyone heard anything?