Trigger Google assistent with flow

Dear Homeys,

I have an alarm set up which can be triggered through Google assistent by saying for example: “hey Google arm alarm” (and to disarm I also need to add a code)
I can also do this by typing it in in Google home and/or Google assistent.
This device is not compatible with homey btw.
But to get it in my homey flows…is there a way to send a specificic phrase/text to my Google assistent to arm my alarm when the last person leaves the house for example?
I don’t want to open my phone off course, but want this to be done in the background.

I cannot find an app (and don’t know if it is possible) which can send a text to “my” Google assistent to start an action…

Can anyone help met with this?

Thanks in advancd

You can add a virtual device in Homey. Also enter your settings @ Settings/Google assistant. In GH make a routine with this virtual device

But still I have to open Google right? How do I sent a text to google assistent?
I think I want to use the Google assistent 180 degrees different than everyone else wants…not Google assistent as the input. But homey as the input for google

(Maybe I need to read your text 5 more times :slight_smile: )

Thanks for the fast response btw.

You can make a flow in Homey when the last person left the House, THEN turn virtual device on. Make a routine in GH, when this virtual device is on, arm your alarm

1 Like

I think I know what you mean…trigger it when device X (virtual device) is triggered. But GH doesn’t have triggers like: if this than…
It can only be activated by speech or text. (Or on a certain time)

Yes superb, found it.
I was looking in the “personal” routines.
But it can be done with the “household” routine.

Thanks for sending me the right direction!

Tip to get this working if someone tries the same.
The virtual device you add needs to be set to the proper home and als a room…otherwise you cannot use it in a GH routine