Toevoegen Somfy screens

Hoi,

Ik probeer mijn nieuwe screens met Somfy io motor toe te voegen aan Homey. De screens zijn al toegevoegd aan de TaHoma box (net als het zonnescherm). Bij het toevoegen lijkt hij de screens niet te herkennen. Ik heb alle product opties geprobeerd. Het zonnescherm was geen probleem. Is er iemand die mij kan helpen?

Hallo Marc,

Screens worden wel herkend maar onder een andere naam.
Dus, gewoon proberen.
Als het echt niet lukt vraag dan @Adrian_Rockall
Liefst in het Engels. :slight_smile:

Toevoegen als blinds/shutters rts werkt perfect

Ik lees hierboven Somfy IO.
Dat is een ander protocol dan RTS.

Ik heb hier exact het zelfde probleem.
Op Tahoma werkt alles goed, en zijn alle rolluiken en screens zichtbaar en te bedienen, echter de laatst toegevoegde screens type somfy sunea io worden niet herkend in Homey app.
App diverse malen ververst, ook alle opties geprobeerd echter drie screens blijven in app onvindbaar
Reeds twee keer somfy app in homey pro gedeinstalleerd en alles weer toegevoegd 6 stuks RTS rolluiken en RTS zonnescherm, 3 stuks io rolluiken, IO zonsensor. alleen de screens zijn onder geen enkele knop van de app te vinden
Hoop dat iemand de oplossing kent??

Bedankt voor je reactie. Ik had alle producten al geprobeerd, van heater tot zonnescherm.

@Adrian_Rockall
I am trying to add my new screens to Homey with Somfy io engine. The screens have already been added to the TaHoma box (just like the sunshade). When adding it seems that the screens are not recognisable. I have tried all product options. The sunshade was no problem.
Can you help me and @Patje75 who has the same problem?

Could you send me the Device log from the app settings page. Tap on Get Log and then Send Log once the panel updates.

After an automtic update to version 4.0.7 all screens where recognisable.
Thanks for the update, is working fine now

Klopt en toch werkt t :smiley:

@Adrian_Rockall I have sent you the log

@Patje75 mooi dat het bij jou is opgelost. Ik zit ook op diezelfde versie en het werkt niet. Alle hoop gevestigd op Adrian

Hello @Adrian_Rockall,
I added my Somfy IO screens to homey via the screen-RTS option because otherwise my IO screens wheren’t recognized. So far so good. Moving the screens up and down works fine.

Now it seems impossible to use the status-field in a flow and I think it’s because the screens are added as a RTS screen. Is there a solution for this?

I’m using Homey 2019 and Somfy connection kit (not Tahoma). App version 4.0.7

I did sent you the device log via APP settings. ID: 733480952

Regards

Hello @Adrian_Rockall,

Maybe you haven’t had the chance to look at my post but I was just wondering if you have any clue

Regards Walter

Sorry for the delay but this had slipped through, so thank you for reminding me.
You should be able to add your screens with the “Interior Blind (io)”
That device will give you access to the position.

Hi @Adrian_Rockall, No problem!

I tested it and this works. Is it correct that status ‘Down’ means that the screen is completely down and status ‘Up’ means that the screen is complete or partially up? If so, how can I test whether the screen is completely or partially down?

Regards

The Up/Down status comes from the screen so it decides where to switch.
In the Flow you can check the position % to make your own choice.

1 Like