Somfy RTS error flag

I have a number of somfy venetian blinds which work from Homey quite well, except when I use the ‘Tilt down’ card. I am able to write the card but when it runs it flags up the warning:
Screenshot 2024-07-26 104958

It seems strange that a legal command should cause this error message. The whole option of inverting the tilt on the blinds seems to be fraught with difficulty. Has anybody managed to get the blinds to consistently slope in a required direction as the card implies they should?

This is a bug, contact the developer.

Error code: 4bfef7f3-c90e-4359-9a26-ec85d45c8b68

Which app are you using?

Please inform yourself in the Welcome to the forum! topic on how to contact a developer.
If you use an app from Athom → § 10
If you use an app from another developer → § 14

Somfy RTS, latest version.

I went there but it said ‘my Homey isn’t listed’, and that graphic is greyed out. I have an early 2023 pro, so no reason for this AFAICT

You mean the https://homey.app/support/ site?
Are you logged in?

For info: This is mainly a users forum. Athom employees only read a few selected posts, if at all, and support requests are generally not answered here. So you have to contact Athom.

Yes, fully logged in and functional. My understanding is that this App is supported by Homey directly. This is the screen which stops me in my tracks:

Probably the account is not the Homey Owner?

Yes, that’s Athom’s app so you will need to contact them.

Just scroll down?
My browser even auto-scrolled down when hitting “my Homey isn’t listed”, to contact support :man_shrugging:

Hi Geurt,

That seems to be unnecessary as it seems:
I have an on-invite guest account on someone’s Pro 23 I’m monitoring, and it shows in the “My Homey’s” section.

My guess is @Julian_Driver logged in to the support site with a non-Homey-related email address?

1 Like