Somfy Protect / Home Alarm (formally known as MyFox)

I guess the switch would be OK. I control my One Alarm via Tahoma.

1 Like

I just tested, but you can use Olisto as a service for Somfy.
You can make webhooks with the Olisto Connect that you can link to the webhook action in Homey.
Saves you 200 EUR for the switch

1 Like

I would like to use olisto too but I am not so good in this. Could you help me for the second part ?

Just found an alternative solution with ifttt - Trigger = Somfy
Then launch a webhook that start a flow in Homey

Yes that works very good only IFTTT is a paid service

Hello,
does anyone know, if you are able to connect video doorbell V500 Connect to Homey and let it trigger flows? For example when somebody rings, then let Sonos play doorbell sound.
I am asking because as far as I know, video doorbells are operated through Somfy protect application.

I am not optimistic about that, but with my Tahoma I can connect my Somfy security camera to it and then use that to detect motion using my Somfy & Connexoon app. So my answer is maybe but expensive.

@Tim_Willemsen Hello did you see:

https://api.myfox.me/
Used by homebridge plugin https://github.com/alxscms/homebridge-somfy-protect

I made homey script in advanced flow to call the api and activate alarm mode, and it works.

3 Likes

Maybe you could turn it into an app.

1 Like

@coolweb Hi, great news! Would you share the used code? Iā€™m trying to activate/deactivate my Somfy Protect alarm through Homey. Thx

This would be great if @coolweb could help us out with an app or tell us how to go forward with his solution. Itā€™s the missing puzzle to my configurationā€¦

The scripts are there: GitHub - coolweb/homeySomfyAlarmScripts: Homey flow scripts to use somfy home alarm (myfox)
My flows:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I can activate my alarm now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone help out on making a manual for this? It seems the original API documentation from Somfy is offline. Where do client and secret id come from and how to run the scripts on homey?