Solar Energy metering plug

IMG_1797

Benext is still supported :wink:

The sdk3 app is in testing now.

I know that benext is still supported and that is great.
But i cant buy bnext plugins anymore

1 Like

Today I tested a Tuya power plug (TS0121) and that works too! It shows the generated power (albeit as a positive number) and works fine with my Homey Pro

Do you have a link of the exact product

Can’t refuse such a nice request :neutral_face:

In the Tuya App 2 versions are mentioned / supported.

I have the metering one

As I wrote, this is a test. I have to see if it still works tomorrow, after my solar inverter has powered up again. Also, I have a max load of 1500 Watt connected. These plugs can handle more but it is still Chinese stuff…

Update
Can confirm the Tuya plug is reporting generated energy the second day in a row.

At what interval?

Can be set in the plugs settings page to as low as every 10 seconds:

1 Like

The Tuya plug does report, but the value is positive

The Plugwise environment with the Plug reports negative value (which is was is actually happening):

I guess in the settings of the device (:gear:) you have to set the parameter What is plugged in? on Solar Panel.

Perhaps. Have not tried that. Will test tomorrow.

No, not perhaps, it has to be set that way.
Btw, you’re able to set it in the Homey Smartphone app, just 2 klicks…

1 Like

SPH-13 plugins i allready have.
Tomorow i a going to test it and let you now

Tried it before, but didn’t wait long enough to see the result switch to negative…

Thanks!

I use a HomeWizzard energy socket, which works perfectly! See: HomeWizard Wi-Fi Energy Socket - HomeWizard

Thank you for your reaction. But this is a cloud based socket.

@Bulletcather, I bought a Shelly Plus Plug S (local WiFi connection with Homey) and connected it two days ago. The plug can also be used and even provides (more or less) real-time values, unlike the Innr SP 120 and the Blitzwolf SHP13:

Blitwolff Sph13

Works great and fast

Which Tuya app are You using? On my HP2023 I cannot add this plug as “Power plug with metering”. It detects as “Generic Zigbee Device”.

1 Like

Hi Lipas, hi all,
i have the Blitzwolf BW-SHP15 but the Energy measuring don’t Work.
I think the issued ist caused because of the Installation. IT was Not recognized as a tuya Plug. IT was installed as a generic zigbee Plug.
But my tuya App ist still the Version 0.1.45 but in the App changelog should the latest Version bei 0.2.18.
Can anybody Help?
Thank you