Adds support for Fronius inverters and smart meters
App link : main and test
For issues and requests : github
Feel free to donate to support the project !
After installing the app, several possibilities are available :
- Inverter : shows for every inverter PV power, daily/yearly/total Production, AC/DC current and AC/DC voltage. PV power is reported in energy tab
- Smartmeter : shows current, voltage, frequency, power and energy (produced/injected) for every smartmeter
- PowerFlow : shows for the site PV, Grid, Load and Akku power. Load is reported in energy tab.
In test version :
- Reporting : using datamanager archive, adds a reporting app that shows costs, savings, self-consumption rate, etc.
- Ohmpilot : reports consumption and temperature for Ohmpilot consumption regulator
- Storage : reports battery capacity, charged capacity, current and voltage
I added a new test version with reporting (it uses datamanager ArchiveData to show/calculate some values such as savings, spending, etc. )
If someone is willing to test, I can try adding Battery and OhmPilot in next version, it should not be difficult.
I added basic support for ohmpilot and storage in test version - as I do not have theses devices, testers and reports are welcome
great App! I have a question ? why can’t i see on the smart meter card. currents, voltages and frequency.
It’s strange. Could you open an issue on github ans post the result of :
Sorry, i might be wrong here, but when i connect Homey with Fronius via Homey-Fornius-App i need to enter Hostname/IP-Adress (it says Specify Fronius Datamanager IP/hostname). I enter the IP in the format x.x.x.x but it does not work. What do i need to enter? Or how if not x.x.x.x?
The IP address is that of the inverter
That is clear. But what is the format when I add it? It does not work with x.x.x.x