Smart Presence by Bjørnar Almli

Good morning,

I’m using Smart Presence by Bjørnar Almli (that I gratefully thanks for his work) to set the presence at home of family members.
I can’t find the fundamental option WHEN A SPECIFIC HOUSEHOLD ARRIVE (and LEAVE HOME).

As you can see from the attached Pic, the flows I made with smart presence are using that function.
Now that I need to add one more member, it looks like that option (a specific household arrived) disappeared.
I’m missing something?

Thank you
Nicola !

I’m guessing you’re looking in the global actions for the app, while what you should be looking for is to use an action card from the user’s device? So go to the “room” where you added the phone of that person, and look at the triggers of that phone.

Hello Edwin,

Thank you for your help. Yes, you’re right.
I was looking for the solution elsewhere it is.

It’s now working fine.

Have a nice day.

Nicola

There is another thread for this.

Hi there, I like this app very much. One thing that would be very helpfull if devices could be traced by reversed arp asswell. I have sometimes devices that block ping and all tcp ports, so they seem not reachable via this app. With RARP(reversed arp) you can find them (with an android app like “network analyser” you can see sometimes more that way on the local network). This would make the solution more solid as any ip device should listen to arp (rarp) as otherwise it will not be working.
I hope one day you can add it.

Floris, the post above yours points to the dedicated Smart Presence app. When you move your advice and hints to that topic, the developer gets informed as well.