Smart Implant of garage door and automatic gates

They are generally available from any small electronics shop.

Thansk input! My door was operating inconsistently and gave error/short circuit signal to my Liftmaster engine. After adding “ 156,2,10;157,2,10” to the raw configuration it all works perfectly!

Thanks a lot!

@Peter_Bittner ,
may i jump into the discussion here?
i need to replace an analog Key knob for a gate which simply connects one IN to one of two OUTs potential free.
As long as IN is connected to OUT1 the gate opens, connection to OUT2 closes the gate. It’s not an impulse, it must be connected constantly.
To stop the movement connection between IN and OUTx must be open.

If i read all the manual and discussion for the SI correctly, this should be possible without changing the parameters.
I’m only wondering how to connect the 3 cables of my KeyKnob to the SI.
Please advice :slight_smile:

Thank you

I think this way will work
IMG_0613

1 Like

Thank you, may i ask which Tool you are using to create the drawings? Visio?

This is a screenshot from manuals.fibaro.com and I modified it with my Apple Pencil :slight_smile:

1 Like

implemented today, together with an 12v mini transformator it replaces my very last 433MHz component (an ITL-500 from Intertechno, a potential free Roller shutter).
Together with an ZWAVE Aeotec NanoMote it opens and closes now my swimming pool :slight_smile:

Same here! No more work arround in advance flows!
Thanks a lot too!

Is there any option to avoid that both outputs are opened.
Today i realized it manually by switching output 1 off if output 2 is opened.
Just wondering if there is an easier way

I don’t understand what you are trying to do. Can you provide a clearer explanation of the problem.

Sure: I’m using the SI for opening and closing a pool cover, replacing an analog key knob.
So if output 1 is closed the cover opens as long as output 1 is closed(not just an Impuls). If output 2 is closed the cover closes.
For the engine it is not forseen that both contacts are closed and I want to avoid this situation.

Clearer now?

Yes. The only way I can think of is by some logic in the flow. When you try to change the state of one of the outputs check the state of the other first and if closed open it. Alternatively when you close one output to either opens or close your pool cover, set a timer and then once the timer has expired (set a bit longer than it takes to open or close the cover) then set the output open.

1 Like

That’s what I implemented. Just thought there might be an easier way…
Thanks

Ok. No I don’t think there is anyway of doing this through using advanced settings. But someone may be able to correct me.