Smart Implant of garage door and automatic gates

Just “one” more question @Peter_Bittner.

By separating the input from the output, further options for the Smart Implant are possible. I have therefore thought about which connection variants are possible (I did’t include the second output):

If something should be wrong, please let me know (I’m not an electrician).

Background of the current situation and what I want to realize:
My garage has no separate entrance/exit. Therefore I already use a monostable button from the producer of the garage door opener to close the garage from the inside when leaving (then I don’t need to dig the remote control out of my pocket).
But I don’t want to connect it to the input IN1 or IN2 like it is shown in the manual (picture “Standard”). I will leave the push button connected where it is. Parallel to the original button I will connect the output (OUT1) of the Smart Implant. Then I can activate the OUT1 with flows (e.g. Siri). This gives me 2 free inputs on the Smart Implant. I will use one for the reed contact to check if the garage is closed. At the other input I would like to install another button to activate a scene event (press button twice, picture “Option 4”). According to the manual AS is possible, but I can’t find an action card when creating the flows. I have already ordered a button to try this out, but maybe you have an idea?

1 Like