Scheduled flows don't work

Hello guys
I am new to homey here
I have a Homey Pro 2019 recently and i am having an issue with scheduled flows
I did a flow that at 5:50 am to turn off my living light and it worked the first time
Starting the second day it didn’t anymore
I checked the date of my phone and the region time of my homey and they are synced
Tried to use the flow with alexa and it is the same … although when i test the flow … it works
Any idea ?

Nevermind … it was a one hour delay between real time and the time in developer tools and i assume it is the daylight saving so all i need to do is to always schedule a one hour difference in my flows meaning if i need it to be at 5:30 it will have to be 4:30 in homey app

That’s a bug, you should report it to Athom.

1 Like

Thanks Robert … i will report that to Athom then

1 Like

Also, as a workaround, you can force the time to re-set itself, by moving the location temporarily to another timezone. After a minute, move the pointer back to Homey’s location.
https://my.homey.app/settings/system/location

1 Like

Thanks Peter, actually that work around i may try indeed thank u … as fo Athom they advised they can’t do much and it is related to the daylight saving in Egypt (my country) so what they can is to close my case and inform the developers on the matter to be solved later … maybe in a coming upgrade

1 Like

I’m going to call bullshit on this.

Right now DST is in effect in Egypt, but Homey clearly shows dateDST: false. In other words, Homey is wrong. This is also compounded by the fact that you need to set the scheduled time to one hour earlier.

@robertklep I agree but that is the way of saying we can’t do much right now so i will have to work with with either my WA of doing it one hour prior or trying Peter’s WA

Adding to the above they advised now this
Seems there will be some sort of update

1 Like