Remove app

thnx! now those graphs are gone… so, actually the app was already gone and this were some leftovers.

this helped to get rid of them :slight_smile: thnx

but, sadly i still have to find out why my homey is so unstable…. however, it is the first one, so maybe the hardware is not that good anymore for nowadays use?

i have almost rewritten all the flows to advanced flows and that helped already a lot.

Edit:
the biggest and maybe the only issue is, is zigbee motion detectors (hue and for testing now also an aqara).

I put log cards (Papertrails/SimpleLog) in every Then and, if used, Then Else part of my flows.
That way, you can check if

• The flow fires the action cards not within a (few) seconds:
    The motion sensor has a bad connection, and WIFI sensors take up to 8s to send a state.
  • The flow fires the action cards OK
    The problem is with the device which should respond to the flow’s action cards
  • The flow does not fire the action card.
    The motion sensor’s trigger is not received.

This way you can check the motion sensor’s history. So you can check if the sensor is slow, or something else:
Screenshot from 2022-10-07 14-21-35

That’s really odd.

exactly that screen shows for me that the motion detector hasn’t detected motion for days… and somehow, it does work again. mostly after 1 or 2 days. so, it is not a flow which doesn’t do anything.

and please believe me, i enter my bathroom every day multiple times :slight_smile:

I’ve over 800 standard flows, that is not a load to Homey (unless every one of 'em is started every sec)

Ah! Hue app is known for excessive memory usage over time.
What does it’s memory graph say? Apps which reach 70 to 80MB’s makes Homey very sluggish and messes with the Wifi implementation, finally they’ll get paused.

Zigbee sensors should respond within a second or 2 seconds.

As a comparison, this is my system load for the last 7 days.
My Homey is not sluggish or anything:

that is why i have bought the aqara to test if that is better… other app… but same issue.
The door sensors of aqara works instantly. when i open the door, the light is already on before i can see it went on :slight_smile:

lights are in the normale hue app, sensors in the app without bridge. even that is not the solution.

@Peter_Kawa which homey do you have?

What is the graph of your other Hue app? The one without the bridge does not have memory issues.
I never look at CPU graphs, mostly it’s memory issues when Homey is sluggish

crap! hahahaha

Aqara’s have, combined with some other brands/models, routing or connection issues.
Overhere they began to ‘silence’ every now and then when I added Ikea lights.
The crap thing is, no error is generated, while they didn’t leave the zigbee mesh.
It can also be a distance issue, or a piece of crap battery.
Add more router devices to your zigbee mesh to extend the reach of your zigbee signal.

Here’s a complete sensor check flow, you can import and use it (app needed: Device Capabilities)

|homeyVersion|8.0.8|
|homeyModelId|homey3d|
|homeyModelName|Homey Pro (Early 2019)|

ah, mine is early 2016

thnx for that link. i will check that out later today!
for now, thnx everybody!! maybe i will comeback to this latest investigation :slight_smile:

1 Like

The model shouldn’t be an issue with zigbee issues. The difference with the pro pro is, it has only a dual CPU and 2 times the amount of RAM memory.
In short, the difference is the number of apps you can install, and the pro pro responds probably a bit quicker via GUI.

interessante link !!
maar dit komt eruit:

zo heeft de hue in de badkamer vandaag wel gewerkt, maar aqara dus niet.

1 Like

:warning: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘lastUpdated’)
at Test.js:7:56
at /node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:4967:15
at baseForOwn (/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:3032:24)
at /node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:4936:18
at Function.forEach (/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:9410:14)
at Test.js:6:3
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
at async HomeyScriptApp.runScript (/app.js:495:22)
at async /app.js:210:24

Heres the adjusted flow:

[TEF:FLOWS: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]

Looks better like this :wink:
I’m still trying to figure out something that only sends notifications for sensors that don’t send an update for more than X hours.

dat zit ook al standaard in homey toch?
of bedoel je dit niet?

That usually results in timeline rate limits for me, and “flow is disabled, because started too often”

ah oke.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)