Push Notifications not working on Android

I just am getting started with Homey Pro. I have some flows with Notification cards for Then. However, I don’t get any notifications. Android OS on Galaxy S22. Notifications are turned on. Any ideas?

[Tip] Problems with Homey?

What have you tried already? Share your flow!

I don’t know what “share tour flow” means. But, I’ve tried testing my flows with notifications and no notifications are received. Restarted Homey, restarted phone, verified notifications are turned on. I don’t know what else to do.

OK, got that. But, share with who? Why? These are simple flows with one trigger and one action. The notification seems to be made as I get a check mark on the card when I trigger the flow. But I don’t get any notifications.

The community you are asking to help here,

Because you want help? And Because I can’t see what you are trying to do?

Yes and??? Don’t want help?

Insert them here in the Editor:
And place the “iframe id” fe Pp9f35 after “iframe id=” in the code:
[wrap=iframe id= ][/wrap]

or just past the complete link.

First check the Flow before we check your Phone…
Have you tried also with another Mobile Phone or Tablet and/or with another Useraccount?

OK, I get what you’re asking for with some screen shot of my flow. (I am new to homey, 2 days experience). Anyway, I convinced myself that the flow is correctly done and the notification is being activated. So, the problem must be my phone even with the adjustments I’ve made. But, I found the link below to an extensive list of settings changes that could affect notifications. I adjusted all of them. Then, (now) I get notifications. Unfortunately I don’t know which setting made the difference. Maybe it can help others too.

The Samsung phone's applications aren't sending notifications. | Samsung Gulf

1 Like

There is no reason to change more than one setting or combination at a time during troubleshooting… :wink: