Homey Community Forum

Push notification don’t stop

Hello,

I’ve tried différent way to get my presence statut in my appartment. To understand wich way was better and wich way was triggered I used push notifications.

But since I came home for first time monday, i’m still receiving a looooooot (hundred by hundred !) of push notifications and I don’t know how to stop them:

Have you got a solution for me ? (Already restart homey but I continue to receive notification of monday !) and I’ve deleted my flows for sure !

Could you post a flow or something you did to get the presence?

Does it stop if you unplug Homey?

@Jeroen_Somhorst unfortunately I’ve deleted flows

@Dijker I didn’t try yet (just tried reboot)

Monday I was home from 18h26 to 20h
Now, I still receive notifications from Monday 18h32

I’m affraid to receive notifications for years :joy:

@Dijker i’ve just unplug/plug Homey and I’m still receiving notifications !

We are thursday and I’m still receiving notifications from monday 18h40… 8 minutes the ones I received yesterday from monday 18h32

I’ve also tried to unninstall / install the homey app on my phone but it doesn’t change anything

If you’re still receiving notifications that are old, or received when Homey was offline/turned off, it sounds like there’s a large queue of notifications stored on an Athom cloud server somewhere.

You should probably contact support@athom.com about this, perhaps they can clear the queue. It might be that you had a (temporary) flow loop that generated a massive amount of notifications, and the Athom cloud service is still trying to deliver them all (respecting Apple’s rate limits, probably).

Thank you for you answer @robertklep !

It looks like I don’t receive flood notification anymore ! Maybe as you said, i’ve reached rate limits :sweat_smile:

Nice Sunday,

Julien