Hi. I have several qubino flush dimmers in my setup that I use as remotes. They don’t have anything connected to their outputs, but when I click on one of the switches it will activate a flow (or scene, as most of them are still on my vera).
Now, I’ve tried creating flows for both on, off, dim-level changed, input 2 turned off, input 2 turned on, input 2 was toggled and the same for input 3. If I click the switch, nothing happens on any of the inputs (I1, I2 nor I3). If I turn the switch on/off or dim it from the app the flows will trigger.
Anyone know how to keep using them the way I did in Vera? It’s kind of key to my setup
Hi. I’m stuck in same problem. When I adjust the dimer level on the Qubino flush dimmer from the Homey application a flow is triggered. But when adjust the dim level from the 230V switch nothing happens in Homey, the dim value in Homey is not updated, and the flow is not trigged. In my case I have lights connected to the dimmer an I can confirm that the dimmer is working. Anyone with an explanation?
Clearly stated on the app page:
- ZMNHDD1 (Flush Dimmer): input 2 and 3 can not be used in Flows
- ZMNHBD1 (Flush 2 Relays):
- input 1 and 2 can not be used in Flows
- power consumption for multichannel nodes not reporting
- on/off state for multichannel nodes not reporting
- ZMNHAD1 (Flush 1 Relay): input 2 and 3 can not be used in Flows
- ZMNHKD1 (Flush Heat & Cool Thermostat): input 2 and 3 can not be used in Flows
- ZMNHIA2 (Flush On/Off Thermostat): input 2 and 3 can not be used in Flows
- ZMNHSD1 (DIN Dimmer): input 1 can not be used in Flows
Thanks. Didn’t see that. Still, I don’t know why this should be a problem with the flush dimmer as “every other” system can handle them. I bought they homey just for the Ikea stuff. It’ll be less expensive for me to switch to another system (again) than replacing all my dimmers. Also, I need the three inputs.
Thats something you have to ask the devolper of the app, if you really want to know. And in this case Athom themself are the devolpers of it.
They’re on the case. At least that’s what they say
Any updated on this issue?
For me, it was that I’m using the old version of the dimmer and therefore didn’t have access to all the groups.