[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

Hi actually no, the app don’t have an internal web server.
You can use an app that create a ftp server, like total commander and send file with a ftp client

But i can add ability to import a backup from a remote url. Can This help?

Maybe something you can use on this: 9 Methods to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone [2024].

Also possibility; a bleutooth keyboard

Take a look at a free version of Teamviewer, several O.S. supported. I don’t know if it will work with NSPanel, but I use it to manage remotely my Android tablet with my PC.

Thanks for your thoughts. I received a backup file via adb push command to the download folder on the nspanel. From there I read the backup back into SmartDash.

Another good solution :blush:

v0.240612.7 - release 1.4.62

• Added ability to move a widget to another panel

Cleaning up your Github issue list? Very good!
Dutch translation for “Move to panel” is “Verplaats naar panel”.

1 Like

v0.240613.1 - release 1.4.63

• Added ability to hide update time where present
  • Added ability to set cover in fullscreen and change aspect ratio in SpeakerWidget

It is getting more user-friendly by the day!
My questions:

• Could you tell how to use the fullscreen option?
  • Aspect ratio: could one of the options make the image fill the complete widget. Or should that be the new full screen option?
  • please pay attention to the screen efficiency on widescreens, also for the new options.

Looks like not working. At least no fullscreen for the whole widget :slight_smile: It looks the same as thumbnail

Thumb show the cover as previous.
Fullscreen set the css with position: absolute; z-index: -1 and opacity.
I have miss to add cover in all themes, sorry, update is coming
The aspect ratio work like in HomeyImage and VirtualCamera: change the aspect ratio for mantain the original aspect ratio or for fill the box

sorry i miss to update css file :rofl:

So full screen is full widget

?? All themes; also mini?? And I use horizontal also as kind of mini; will there be option to not show the cover??

yes, next update i change the name, full widget is more appropriate

yes, if you set fullscreen they show in all, if you use thumb only in default and vertical.
Next update add an option to hide the cover

v0.240613.2 - release 1.4.64

• Fixed css fullscreen in SpeakerWidget

:+1:

Is it possible to see more capabilities of a device in a widget? Sort of a group widget.
Or different devices with capability in a group widget.
In de app ‘Device Capabilities’ you can change the name of the capability in a flow. Can I also make the capability name visible in a widget?