[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

a trick: it should also work “https://[cloud_id].connect.athom.com” as “ip”

I think we have the same problem with the ‘last update’ field. On Android app you fixed it, but on the NsPanel Pro apk it is not changing. Is it possible to fix it? I will try the ‘alternative’ ip-adres.

Mmm source code is the same…

Try to disable the three widget and enable one by one, let’s see if there is a problem in a widget

i find this problem, now i try to fix it.

v 0.240216.2

• Fixed problem with stuck on booting with clean installation: there was a bug due to the addition of slides in the screensaver

After resetting the NsPanelPro I was beamed to China :expressionless:
Right timezone helps a lot. Sorry for this mistake.

:rofl:

Hello diapolon,

I m quite interested in your dashboard. What I ve read it looks very promising. I wanted to try it on my phone via the Smart Dash app, but I am struggling to fill in the connection data for Homey PRO 2019. I tried to connect via cloud and via the bearer token, but didnt suceed with either. If I do not fill in the API key for Homey 2023, it repeats the “Attention, fields required” message and I cannot save it. AM I missing something?

Also I tried to collect the bearer token via the homeyscript, but got stuck due to 2FA. Any advice how to push through the 2FA, or do I need to cancel 2FA to proceed by automatic script?

Thanks
Tomas

Hi,
bearer token is mandatary. In Homey 2016/2019 you need to extract one from browser session and use homeyscript and flow for autoupdate it.
Unfortunately the script don’t support 2FA. @Ralf_Groot has used a workaround for this

I made a new user without 2FA :frowning: special and only for SmartDash. Hopefully someone can find a solution to retrieve a bearer token with a 2FA user.

Hello diapolon,

I made the workaround for 2FA, but the problem is, that when I m at the Settings / Homey Pro in the mobile app and fill in only the Local URL, and Url for bearer token, it does not allow me to save, it writes an error “ALERT Attention, fields required”. So the question is what should I write to the Api Key and Cloud Id, if I do not want to use them, as it obviously checks for the empty fields. The link for access token works, I tested.

Thanks
Tomas

Hi, first time you need to manual insert the api key (the token).

As soon as I can I will make the api key optional if the token url is populate

Hello diapolon

OK, understood. That is a bit missleading. Would be better to make that clear or as you wrote, not mandatory.

Anyway, I filled in everything, the app asked me to reboot and it got stacked in the loading screen only with SmartDash and homey logo, similar case like Ralf Groots on NS Panel, but in my case on the phone. The app stays like this for several minutes now and force stop didnt help. Any advice?

Hello @sandro711 !
in next update i add more clear messages.
For the other thing, there is a regression.
A workaround: clear app data, start app, skip first screen, go into screensaver and enable/disable it, go in panel and enable/disable it, go in setting and compile homey data.
It should work now, there is a bug in the first app start where the database is not fully created
I try to fix it, sorry

EDIT: i fixed the bug, i’m distribuiting the update in the stores

v 0.240222.3

• Fixed problem with stuck on booting with clean installation: there was a bug due to the addition of slides in the screensaver

Works great! Thanks a lot for all the work!

Hey, first let me say that SmartDash is a very nice dashboard. Good options for monitoring and operating. I would like to look for some inspiration to spruce up my dashboard, anyone who posts something nice.

1 Like

Wow, very nice use :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hey @diapolon , if I have deleted a sensor from Homey, it is no longer possible to delete the tile in SmartDash. Is this known?