[PRO][Dashboard] HDashboards a dashboard system fully focussed on Homey

So when I add a speaker tile, connect up my Sonos I can’t get it to display the current track / radio station no matter which label i choose (or none). Any experience?

When I play spotify on the SONOS I do actually see the track (without controls). When I play radio I don’t.

Might be a Homey issue after all. When I play radio, the SONOS device within homey still displays the latest Spotify track I played and doens’t update with the radio station playing.

Can’t wait for the Gauge card :slight_smile: Looks nice!

1 Like

Wow, I am a new user since yesterday and I was just looking for this. Awesome!
Hope to see this soon in the app.

Is there a way to remove the text “Ingestelde temperatuur” so the degrees will be bigger? And my thermostat is off at the moment. Maybe it can show ‘uitgeschakeld’ then instead of the 10 degrees.

Is there a problem with HDashboards? I’m logged out and when I try to login I get this message;

I have the same issue. Seems like its down atm

Will be up and running any moment. Some issues with the domain registrar.

1 Like

Turn sub title off

I don’t have that option.

I was very excited about the Gauge Cards so I made a few. They look great on my desktop.
But this is what I see on my tablet :cry:

Just means that your tablet didn’t receive the update yet :smiley:
No worries, if it’s iOS apple is taking days to approve an app. on android you should be able to update via the playstore.

2 Likes

Great! After updating I see the gauges :partying_face:. But all the settings are gone so I have to remake them.

For now my only problem is that with the Thermostat-card. I can’t hide the text.

1 Like

Please contact me next time of the settings seem to be gone.

I’ll take a look soon to the thermostat card

2 Likes

IOS update is now available in the App Store. Gauges look great.
Is it possible to fill in negative values on my IPhone. I want to control my Aqara temperature sensor in my freezer.

1 Like

Just use the minus sign for negative numbers

Yes I know. But how to do?

I just can choose figures.

Just fill in a minimun value with ‘-’ and also put a ‘-’ by the colours.

Let’s explain it for the third time. I know that I have to fill in a minus sign. But on a iPhone I only get a screen with the possibility to fill in figures but not a minus sign. See my screenshot. Hoe can I solve that?

I’m sorry. Was just trying to help. Maybe you can use a dekstop/laptop to make your gauge. Or put a minus in the title, copy it and paste it where you want it. Don’t know if that’s possible, but worth a try.

That’s the solution Ralph. Copy and paste the minus sign in the title. It’s working.
Thank you for your reply and advise.

1 Like