[PRO][Dashboard] HDashboards a dashboard system fully focussed on Homey

I experience the same issue. But my impact is lower since it’s always on.

Did you update to the latest version. Both issues you mentioned should be fixed

I am running. V0.7.9+71

Ron

Feel free to reach out to me in private message, this way we can find causes/problems to solve them.

Automatically logged out of APP<

Im using the app on both my phone (Samsung S24 Ultra) and a Tablet (Huawei mediapad M5)
and on my tablet every several days im logged out of the app and have to fill in the user and password.

Is there something I’m able to change in the tablet ?

The app will only sign out in case of no internet when booting or when homey rejects to give homey details.

You can reach out to me privately to see if we can figure out what causes it.

@Menno_van_Hout do you have an idea when the font-size is resolved? my kids are asking :slight_smile:

I thought some fixes already were done, Might have mis understood you what is your current problem?

Release v0.8.0

• Dashboard image backgrounds!!!
    Yes you can finally choose your own background image, on top of that you can choose transparency for cards.
  • HTML card converted to Webview card
    WOEHOE, You can now choose to load an URL instead of HTML. Removing the needs of iframe. Please pay attention to possible CORS restriction in browsers.
  • Choose your own thermostat steps for the plus and minus bttons
  • Webview fixes for web where possible
  • Added regex filter support to timeline
  • Added feedback when you tap on images

Upcoming:
We’re still experiencing instability on iOS, therefor my work will be focused on iOS stability instead of new features. (This will automatically enhance android experience aswell.)

1 Like

Hi @Menno_van_Hout,

it was about this post: [PRO][Dashboard] HDashboards a dashboard system fully focussed on Homey - #223 by Quakerix

The font size of the clock got about 50% smaller since an update which makes it in our situation not readable anymore from a distance. As you can see in the picture, since that update the card has tons and tons of white-space surrounding the clock.

So our question was to revert it, resolve it, or make the font-size configurable.

Dashboard background images sounds interesting :smiley: But I can’t find where to set that. Did someone found it allready?

will do

1 Like

When you are in the dashboard overview tap the pencil on the right top, than you can edit the dashboard name, icon, background etc.

1 Like

Found it! Thanks.

@Glenn_Dijkstra Took a lot of time in writing a way more indepth thread about HDashboards.

Please take a look there for any questions.

English: [APP][Pro] HDashboards Companion - The Homey Dashboard
Dutch: [APP][Pro] HDashboards Companion - Het Homey Dashboard

2 Likes

Something is wrong with the settings of the background images. If I adjust the sliders and save, it isn’t saved. The sliders go back to another setting.

1 Like

I am aware, fixed in next update, it’s only an issue when loading the settings screen. the actual data is being saved and applied, the setting screen just retrieves it bad. fixed in next update.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks, @Menno_van_Hout.

Coming soon: A lot of bug fixes and iOS improvements :smiley:

3 Likes
5 Likes