Prescense app not working after dark mode update

Is there anyone outhere thats getting odd behaviours right now from Homey.

I noticed for a while now that the app has become sluggish and now i notice that the home/ away is working totally unexpectedly wrong. Sitting at home would go to away, and than suddenly back to home multiple times a day!

Im using 2x galaxy s9 with the same behaviour. Might be because of older phone but check if you have experienced the same…

Maybe I would suggest to check :

• location permission setting, ensure that High precision is enabled
  • check if you don’t have battery/background usage restriction
  • check if you have under Settings - Location right location and maybe just to be sure, re-save it
  • check if you have enabled for your account Home/Away detection

I don’t have this experience on Samsung S21 with Android 13 - I do recommend to create ticket for Athom. For me version 7.2.2 works fine for presence detection.

I had the same problem with my Samsung phone.
Check the option of the MAC address. It should be fixed on a Samsung.

Found the fix. For one reason or not, the automatic location was not woriking propperly in Homey. It set the home location like 1 km away from my actual home. So every time a move in my house i would be just on the edge of the home/away detection causing it to toggle every 5 minute or so.
The fix is to set the location manualy.

And the slowing down also helped by clearing your timeline. Its a little bit more responsive but not all the way where it should be back.