Philips Air Purifiers & Humidifier app

I filled in the IP and the device is configured but it doesn’t control my air cleaner. I’ve the AC 2889/10 - according to the description it should be compatible right? Is there anything else that I need to configure from the Philips app?

Hey, can you send me a diagnostic report. will take a look at it

Hi! I have brought a new Philips Air Performer 7000 series 2 In 1 fan + purifier. Model number: AMF765/30. There isnt able to connect with homeypro philips air app. But the model can be find in the Philips air app via iOS app store.

Can check will anyone update this? or i will just have to wait?

thnak you all

Hi, you can ask the developer of the app to add support for your purifier. The app is well supported, so I think this will do the trick.

let me check this model and see what they do and have. few months back I added support for 1000 series.

so got some more data Support request for model AMF765/10 · Issue #63 · kongo09/philips-airpurifier-coap · GitHub and it looks like the new 1000 series way. hope in the weekend I get something minimal working.

@Edwin_Biemond Hi Edwin, today I get my AC3033/10 and I was wondering if your app supports this model? I don’t see it mentioned on the app page or in your github.

Cheers, Nick

Hey, I think so. looks like it is doing it the old way. Off course my homey app is very generic and you need to find out which value settings works or not. or you can do it the other way. change it on the philips app and see the matching values on the homey app.

I see these options

class PhilipsAC30xx(PhilipsGenericCoAPFan):
    AVAILABLE_PRESET_MODES = {
        PRESET_MODE_AUTO: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "AG"},
        # make speeds available as preset
        PRESET_MODE_SLEEP: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "S", PHILIPS_SPEED: "s"},
        SPEED_1: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "1"},
        SPEED_2: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "2"},
        PRESET_MODE_TURBO: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "T", PHILIPS_SPEED: "t"},
    }
    AVAILABLE_SPEEDS = {
        PRESET_MODE_SLEEP: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "S", PHILIPS_SPEED: "s"},
        SPEED_1: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "1"},
        SPEED_2: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "2"},
        PRESET_MODE_TURBO: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "T", PHILIPS_SPEED: "t"},
    }

can you send me diagnostic report , like to see the values of AMF765

Is 2000i series supported?

yep should work

Hi,

I am able to add my Philips 600i series air purifier as a device in Homey.
However i am not able to monitor its stats or control via Homey.
I have created the diagnostic report.
Can i trouble the app developer to take a look?

Thanks.

Regards,
Vincent

saw it , got a timeout. let me check if it is supported and if philips is still using the same communication

so it seems, it is a very new device. I think we need to wait when someone made an impl. On github I don’t see anything, maybe they moved away from coap.

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for looking at it.
Yes it’s a new model.
Will wait for it to be supported.

Regards,
Vincent

1 Like

Hi,

I am using this app for three types of purifiers:

• AC1214/10
  • AC0850/11
  • AC2939/10

I face two problems:

1. After a couple of days, the monitoring values are not updated anymore even though Homey can still adjust settings.
  2. Settings are not always adjusted, i.e. it looks like the communication is not always stable. As a solution I repeat a setting update after 5 seconds.

Does anybody know what is going wrong and/or what I can do to solve it?

KR,
Stef

Hi Edwin,

I have a new Philips Air Purifier and Air Humidifier AC3737. I can add this device as Purifier+Hum2020, but I can’t control it.
Can you add this device in Homey please?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Rudy

can you check your ip dhcp and your wifi. plus pull the plug for 10 sec.
yes keeping some time in between changing settings is a good thing. probably still busy in changing or polling the latest data at the same time.

can you send me a diagnostic report and then I will see if it is using a new protocol ( philips is changing it every year or so) , I don’t see any impl of this version.

Hi Edwin,
Here is it

2d7d42aa-6af1-4c54-a5e9-de4e685f512b