Philips Air Purifiers & Humidifier app

thanks for the report, it seems your data I got back looks like this Support request for model AMF765/10 · Issue #63 · kongo09/philips-airpurifier-coap · GitHub

will try to make a new test version ,based on this data.

Thanks in advance

Best wishes
Rudy

can you try this if you see any values on the device , plus only support on / off for now Philips Air | Homey

plus send me a diagnostic report after a few minutes.

it will be a lot of trail and error.

New report. e62eb7d7-23fd-4226-b923-a64d1511d35f

Yes, I see some values

I can turn the device off but not on

1 Like

let me check, I see pre-filter is probably not correct and see some issue on child lock.

new version to test , where I fix child lock and the filter replacement Philips Air | Homey

Report. 3da929b1-e3af-4a24-b401-f42ffc5088ec

Now I see this.

I think the Filter replacement is correct.
But the child lock I think doesn’t work. Nothing happens

for child lock I saw errors on retrieving , I did not do this action besides power .

I see the power issue, it is using the old code.

can you try power again Philips Air | Homey let see if it updates 1st the last update time after that do power off and on.

Report. 55dfb357-c8db-47df-bdb2-7150cfcb7c3e

I don’t quite understand how do you mean.
Power on off in the app? If yes, does not work. I can turn off, but not on.

ok , can you try from a flow action.

interesting, maybe off is really off and you need to press a button also. weird. at least it responds to 1 at least with a success

or you are too fast in enabling it again

[Driver:deviceCoap2] [Device:b861c553-4070-47b6-8c6c-2124dc833c2a] {
  id: 'lm146',
  ipkey: '192.168.',
  energy_value_off: 1,
  energy_value_on: 19
}
key D03102
value 1
settings {"id":"lm146","ipkey":"192.168.178.44","energy_value_off":1,"energy_value_on":19}
setValueDataCoap 
-------------------
tryToConnect 
-------------------
messageString {"state":{"desired":{"CommandType":"app","DeviceId":"","EnduserId":"1","D03102":"0"}}}
-------------------
{"status":"success"}
-------------------
messageString {"state":{"desired":{"CommandType":"app","DeviceId":"","EnduserId":"1","D03102":"1"}}}
-------------------
{"status":"success"}
-------------------

I try with a flow

It can turn off the device. If I turn on, just only the button is turned on, but not the device.

In the screenshot below, What happens in the area marked in red?

Report: 8e62c5c5-74c1-4574-8893-0367922944a3

I don’t understand why does this happen? The device is allways off!
When I turn on the button in app, after a few seconds or minutes, the device is turned off by Philips air. But only the button is turned off.

I understand better now.
When I turn on the device with the Philips air app, then the device turns on. In Homey app, the button is also set to On.

1 Like

I set static IP addresses to all devices or do you want me to check something else with checking the IP dhcp?

What do you want me to check with my wifi? I do not experience any problems with my wifi on other devices. I use Netgear Orbi Mesh for my wifi network. All devices and Homey are on the same network.

Pulling the plug of the purifier for 10 seconds did not result into an update of all monitoring values.

Thank you for your help!

I try the latest version 1.0.17.
Unfortunately, I haven’t noticed any changes.
The same, I can’t turn the device on.

what about child lock and lights?

yes , ok mesh maybe it is not the best, do you have separate 2.4 wifi sid, not combined with 5 and hope no conflicts with neighbours.

but send me a diagnostic report. will see what it shows to us.