Philips Air Purifiers & Humidifier app

for android , I am using air matters or the philips one “clean home” basically a stripped version of it.

I tried the Clean Home one but fails to logon to Philips funny enough. I will try the APK from Air Matters website. Hope that one works.

to find the device I had to put the phone in the same vlan, after that I could switch wifi

Yeah I figured that as well. The Philips app was failing on the login page first this morning. Gave it another try this afternoon it worked. Then I moved that phone to the IoT wifi vlan for detection of the unit and add it. Then moved it back to the normal Vlan and it kept working, so all good.

Hello.

I bought a philips air purifiers & humidifier (AC3829) and connected to homey.
To connected with homey this work i can start the purifier, general mode, speed ventilator…

But now i would like to trying to found out how i can start they Humidifier with Homey?
Does someone know how or its only posible the start the purifier ?
But there is an option when humidity changed … i would think then let start the Humidifier?

who can helped me, thank you

He,

not yet see the flow action com.athom.philipsair/app.json at master · biemond/com.athom.philipsair · GitHub

but does it work from the homey device? we saw that this does not work for all.

thanks

Hi Edwin,

hmm strange that homey can see the Humidity be changed? but have no action for this to start.

In the Clean Home+ app you can start this and can control it so i thought this would be the same like in homey to control this.

so there is way to start this function ?

He Raymond,

yeah flow actions are different from menu / device actions. So I need to add this for flows. Will try to do this in the current weekend.

That would be great, thank you Edwin

Hello Edwin, did you try it?

yeah ice skating and this weekend’s sun changes my plans. Will do it this week.

No problem, i understand that :grinning: :+1:

@raymond_thoonsen beter laat dan nooit,

Zou je deze versie kunnen testen Philips Air | Homey

Deze heeft nu een aan en uit Humidifier option.

als het goed werkt dan zal ik het publiceren.

Gr Edwin

Geen probleem @Edwin_Biemond, werkt perfect zie ik alles doet het zowel zuivering als bevochtiging helemaal top.
Het enige wat ik nog niet er tussen ziet staan is de slaapstand ?

Maar verder werkt deze helemaal goed hier dank je wel.

cool , voor slaapstand kan je fan_speed met s of silent gebruiken, deze flow action zou moeten werken,

oke super, dank je wel werkt helemaal perfect. toppie

Hi @Edwin_Biemond , would you support the Philips AC4236/10 as well in the “Philips Air” app? Currently the app is only able to switch on/off the purifier. All other functions are without any effect.
Using the iOS “Clean Home+” app obviously everything is working.

I would be happy to support you in any way.

Here ist the product page:
https://www.philips.com/c-p/AC4236_10R1/4000i-series-air-purifier

interesting, so it looks like something is working. communication is ok.
so are you getting the readings/values in the app?

how handy are you ? because you can checkout my github and do nodejs and after that you can do homey app run to see all the communication.
Or checkout python GitHub - rgerganov/py-air-control: Command line app for controlling Philips air purifiers
Missing modes and changes on AC4558/50 · Issue #64 · rgerganov/py-air-control · GitHub maybe you hit this issue.

hi all, have an AC4236/10 and the app works well. was mainly interested to use it for toggling device modes and fan speed, dependent on the air quality. regular auto mode, reacts too sensitive on gas and often switches turbo mode on, and when air quality is good, it still maintains fan speed 1 whereas i’d prefer a lower fan speed (sleep mode).

added some flows and the purifier now automatically switches, dependent on the air quality: a good first step! only downside is the frequent bleeps that are triggered whenever a command is send to the device.

do you know of a way to turn off the device sounds (bleeps)? or suggestions to minimize?

thanks,

wouter

Hey,

indeed, I don’t see any action for the beeps and indeed are annoying at nighttime. I checked it all but is probably hardcoded in the firmware.