Ownership transferred

I got a notification about two of my apps that were re-published in the app store. Interestingly there was a ownership transfer related to them. So, how come my apps (that I have created) have been transferred back to me and been published in the app store again?

We as community don’t know. You should contact Athom about this.

I don’t understand what you mean. Did the apps get transferred to someone else while you didn’t authorize it? In that case I’d recommend resetting your password and contacting Athom:

Pls check your email
Is it he app transfered?
or a forum post transfered to your forum account

Fe this one. [LIST] NEW published App in Homey App store 🚀 - Get 'em while they're hot - #669 by Florian_Truck

This is what I have in my notifications. Idk what exactly happened here. I have no idea if I ever lost control over my apps. Support was not able to help me. They just told me to get back to them if it continues to happen.

That’s about the post on this forum: the post was associated with your forum account.

That is about this post
[LIST] NEW published App in Homey App store 🚀 - Get 'em while they're hot - #675 by Florian_Truck

Created by Twan and changed to you as Owner by me.

Ah, now I get it… :smiley:
That’s a bit confusing.