Nissan (leaf)

Yep, added flows for refreshing data, start climate and configurable battery alarm to the todo list.
Firstly I will do a complete rewrite of the nissan-connect client: GitHub - maccyber/nissan-connect-client: Node.js TypeScript client library for the Nissan Connect API

To make things more stable, better error handling and messages and possibility to add multiple cars and so on.
Soon finished.

2 Likes

Nice! Just some feature that i miss, Hope it should t be to complicated to add:
Car temperature is availible in the nissan api, also time to charge (6kw a nd 3kw) would be nice to have. I also would like to see the climate status. This is my current setup with the MQTT work around GitHub - yp87/leaf2mqtt: Pull in data from the Nissan Connect platform for the LEAF and publish over MQTT. All values are also availible as tags/variable.

I guess start charge is also included as an action card?

hei
Seams like Nissan has changed the api endpoint. now the app don’t work for me.

Thats correct, here is the update: API/client changes; New client_id and client_secret · Tobiaswk/dartnissanconnect@e030199 · GitHub

Could find the API endpoint address, haven’t bin able to use dartnissanconnect (because its in dart), and looks like it uses another API then Nissan-connect (NPM) that I use, and that most likely @cscheiene is using. cant get his app either to work, seams like the same problem?

@Jonas_Enge Any fix for this?

I’ve just released version 1.0.21, which includes the new API endpoint. However, I won’t be able to maintain this project any longer, as I have recently started a new company. I hope someone in the community will step in to take over. Thank you for your support!