New bridge not completing setup

I got a new Homey Bridge yesterday, but it won’t complete setup.

I power on the bridge, and add device to my homey app. It sees the bridge and starts setup. I place it in a room (living room, about 10 feet from WiFi router). It finds and connects to my WiFi. It says connected, then I get “Waiting for Homey Bridge to connect”, and I get spammed with “Homey Bridge lost connection” messages.

I’ve tried removing and reconnecting it multiple times. I’ve tried from my iPhone and my iPad.

Any ideas?

Try to contact Athom about this issue. I got a Bridge, but newer got a issue like you describe.

Yeah, opened support ticket and it says 2-3 weeks.

I’ve tried every network setting I can find on two different routers. This thing won’t connect. forced Wi-Fi to 2.4 Ghz, no difference. Tried running setup for multiple different phones.

It’s connecting to my Wi-Fi, I can see it getting an IP address. I’ve spent most of the last 24 hours trying everything I can think of including buying a new WiFi router and no difference.

I guess it’s home assistant green for me.

It does not say 2-3 weeks, it do say it can take 2 - 3 weeks. Normally, the respons is less than 1 week.

What is “every setting” ? 2.4Ghz without interferece ,and a decent password should be enough.

HA and Homey Bridge is not the same thing.

1 Like

Idk what HA has to do with it, and if you want that instead, go ahead, it’s great and never has any issues. Never!
No really! :stuck_out_tongue::grimacing::woozy_face:
Homey Bridge is of course no match with HA, so.

Anyways, back on topic, now, Homey bridge has a very picky Wifi implementation, and it gets confused from wifi 5 or 6 and multiple AP setups;
Please read info below, the Pro 201x models have the same wifi chip