NEO Coolcam Pir v2 not updating status

I have the latest version and do hou apply these settings in the app of via developer?

1 Like

Which settings beloont to which version?

I don’t know, just try and if it doesn’t work use the other setting, otherwise look it up in a manual if you really want to know.

You can edit it in the app on your phone, that’s the place where I edit it in my devices.

Battery is new!

Same here. Happened like 3 times this year. In each case i had to reset my Zwave network, re-add all PIR’s and rebuild all the flow which included these PIR’s.

Such a pain in the *ss but it keeps working for a while afterwards. I bought 3 pieces and one of the 3 kept breaking down. Since i’ve purchased a 4th one to replace the faulty 3rd the PIR’s are steady. Only thing that really mess up the system is when a battery dies. This caused the affected PIR seeing motion forever.

Create a flow with a battery warning. I’ve noticed a flow with a setting in % of the battery doesn’t work.

But my battery is 91%…

I did not see you mentioning a Zwave network reset.

If removing the device and add it again doesn’t do the trick then you could consider a reset.

Bear in mind this is the last resort but it was the solution that worked for me. If this doesn’t help then your PIR probably has gone broken

I have several of those and everytime a battery is drained it is not updated accordingly in the app. So as Roy also suggested, measure the battery with a Voltmeter and see for yourself what the state of charge is.
Mine all report constant movement just before the battery dies, in almost all cases Homey thinks the battery is far from empty.

What’s a domirext lightbulb?
I’ve the samen problem… I need you extend my zwave network.
Thx!