[APP] Qubino - Turn any home into a smart home with Qubino

Hi @JPe4619 I wish I could select it, it’s just gone. I got 4 “unknown” devices, tried to heal those, but got the message “timeout after 30000ms”. Here is a screenshot

This post didn’t help either [HOW-TO][Pro][Cloud] - Tool to FIX (advanced) flows after removing and re-adding devices, couldn’t find the “ZMNHXD” or the ID “b1386d9f-21de-40e2-b4cd-dc38aee74ceb”, was going through the documentation, because probably somewhere I should be able to use Homey.devices.getDevices( ); to just list the device by using the id or the driverId, but I am spending too much time on this already, and I need my fuse protection, so I’m just going to re-add the damn thing and update my flows yet again and for now not going to add anything.

EDIT: And there it is again (I’ve added it again), probably all the unknow devices are the 3-phase meter:

EDIT: So to test this, I tried to add another Fibaro Door/Window Sensor 2 (I got 10 of them… 9 need to be added) and the 3 Phase Smart Meter (ZMNHXD) isn’t listed anymore in my devices and it becomes an unknow device in Homey Developer Tools which can’t be healed.