[APP] Qubino - Turn any home into a smart home with Qubino

Does someone knows if the workaround for reliable zwave connection of the 3 phase meter ZMNHXD in this article is still nescessary?

Does the meter do the job well right now?

I have not experienced any issue, I believe I had some troubles in the beginning when there was a greater distance between the two units but since I moved the homey closer I haven´t had any problem

Thanx, in the flow cards I can’t take the power as a trigger, is this right? Has somebody experiences with that in a flow?

Hm not sure what you mean … I can create flows but they are pretty much useless to me

Thank you,

using the power consumption to control things: in a flow to control photovoltaik current to the e car, washing machine and so on. but therefor at least status card is necessary.

someone knows how to handle the current messurement 3 phase smart meter in a flow?

Hi @Stefan_1,
I’m also interested in the 3-phase smart meter.
Have you had your own experiences in the meantime?
Is the workaround you mentioned still necessary?

Btw., the compatibility page says this:

Accordingly, these capabilities should be able to be used in a flow.
Have you checked if these capabilities are listed in the Athom Developer page (Athom Developer Tools → devices → Smart Meter device (name of the device))?
If so, maybe you could create a workaround with the Device Capabilities app.
Something like this:

@QubinoHelp, could you please add the same action cards as for the 1-phase smart meter?

@QubinoHelp, are you still active in the forum?

Hi @DirkG,

I’m fully happy with the 3 phase meter. The problem is, that the Qubino-app-page doesn’t show all the cards in the app-overview page, crazy. But there are many in real life! Without workaround it’s possible to manage the device. To handle it with the app “power by the hour” there has to be a workarround via grouping and virtual device). Example for 1 phase:

And some more for all the three phases.

I would it buy again (with display for service reasons). There is no other solution within this price even if you have to set a repeater in the basement for zwave.

I don’t think power factor is correct (a technical data to messure phase incorrections, should not be 0,5)

Greets

Stefan

1 Like

Looking at your reactive power value, then the power factor is correct.

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. Then I will also buy the 3-phase smart meter.

I also have the 3-phase meter and currently the only usage I have is to see the power usage since reset.
What I requested almost 1 year ago was the possibility to automate through flows that for example:
Every first/last day of the month at 23:59/00:00
export total power consumption and send e-mail to xxxxx with the exported data
then reset the total meter

For now I manually take a print screen and then reset it every month.

I would argue that your wanted use case has nothing to do with the Qubino app.
To log or export data there are other apps like Archive Insights, Simple LOG or PaperTrails Logbook. As far as I know, you can also send emails with PaperTrails.
With the app Email sender you can send Gmail emails with corresponding content.
With on-board tools it is at least possible to generate a timeline entry or to send the values via push message. So it is quite possible to automate what you want.
But as this is off-topic, I recommend to open a new thread.

Flush Relay not reporting Energy (kWh), but is reporting Power (W).

I have a ZMNHAD1 which is only reporting the current power in W, but not accumulating the Energy in kWh.
Any idea why this can be, and how I can resolve it?

ZMNHXD
It hasn’t updated any data since 7 days ago…

Hi @QubinoHelp,

Could you also have a look at the Luxy light (ZMNHQD)?
This is not available anymore in the Qubino app, it was there it is also mentioned in the change log. Now its not possible to add the Luxy light. Thanks!

Hi @QubinoHelp I would like to report a “bug” I’ve added the (ZMNHXD) 3 Phase Smart Meter several times now, when I move the Homey Bridge (e.g. power it off and power it on again) in close proximity of all my nice Qubino things to add them to the Homey Bridge, the 3 Phase Smart Meter disappears and I have to add it all over again, all other devices are still listed in Homey Bridge.

Additionally, for other users, if you would like to get frequently updates on power usage from the 3 Phase Smart Meter (ZMNHXD), you should change the advanced settings and tell the thing to report power changes of 1% and report power every 5 seconds and voltage/current every 10 seconds, worked well for me, I need this to power down IR heating when a phase is going over 25A otherwise it will blow my fuses :wink:

The above happened again today and I need to add the 3 phase meter again and also need to update all my flows that use the again, which is a pain. I’m going to contact Qubino support direct as I do not see them respond here. To be continued…

P.S. the instructions to add this 3-phase meter are wrong, the first time you need to press the button 2 seconds the second time you only need to press it fast, less than a second.

EDIT: thinking more about what happened, I’ve powered off my Homey Bridge several times in the past weeks and no problems, however, yesterday I added ikea trådfri GU10’s and two remotes (Zigbee), the 3-Phase meter was still there (or not, memory is abut fuzzy here…), then I added a Fibaro door/window sensor 2 (z-wave plus) and then the 3-Phase meter was gone, to last time I had this problem, I had added Qubino Z-wave devices, so the problem here is or the power on/off of adding (zigbee/z-wave) devices makes the 3-Phase meter disappear on the Homey Bridge.

@ramonvanraaij If you still have the old ID of the device you can quickly repair the flows with this script.
https://community.homey.app/t/how-to-pro-cloud-tool-to-fix-advanced-flows-after-removing-and-re-adding-devices/65018

2 Likes

Thanks @Mike1233 ! I actually already added the damn thing again and updated all my flows again, but good to know for next time!

EDIT: I see that this solution only works with Homey Pro, I got a Homey Bridge.

@ramonvanraaij the fix flow tool also works for Homey Cloud :slight_smile:

2 Likes